𝔼𝕃𝔼𝕍𝔼ℕ

[I've literally been crying for an hour straight. I don't know how I can get my other book back up and I feel like the smut in this book is terrible. I didn't even want to publish this because I felt like it was fucking horrible and i hate that teachers pet got deleted. So to whoever reported it,

Fuck. You.

And the sad part about it, is I often find myself having to correct my own writing because I'll put the name 'Aurora,' instead of Rose. My heart was in love with that book.

[mature content warning.]

"Yes,"

"Yes,"

A month has passed since then.

Flynn was ordered in azkaban by Mr. Malfoy, because he was 18 so he could legally be put in there. That, and nobody dared to argue with Draco.

Rose has been doing a lot better. Not seeing the guy who raped you in hallways, roaming free actually did something for her, and Draco noticed it. She hasn't gotten high or drunk a lot lately, but she still tends to get the urge to cut over the new scars that form on her thighs.

She didn't do it, because she knew if she did then she wouldn't be able to stop.

So she threw away her razor blades, and now the only one she has is the one she has to shave with. She was ultimately proud of herself for that.

Her and Draco have been seeing eachother, but Rose didn't want to ask what they were. Occasionally he slept in her bed to keep her comfort from a nightmare she had, or he was making her have the biggest orgasm she had ever had with his mouth. They never went all the way, but Rose wanted to. She thinks that if he had sex with her properly, than she wouldn't be in as much pain as she was when it was forcefully shoved inside of her.

Because she wanted to please him as much as he pleases her.

She was on her way to divination class, her last class of the day and thank god she had it with the hufflepuffs. August had been doing a lot better since Flynn was now out of this castle too. But he was still emotionally scarred from what Flynn did to him. Rose had found out that he physically held him down and shoved his wand up inside of August's ass. That made Rose even more mad, because he didn't deserve that.

When she entered the class she saw Astoria sitting in her seat with bags under her eyes. She looked exhausted but Rose didn't care- she chose to cheat. Rose didn't understand why she would ever cheat on someone like Draco, he was perfect in every way possible.

When Astoria looked up at Rose, she shot her a glare. Rose knew she hated her for telling him that she had been cheating, but she hated cheaters and she wasn't going to let him just fuck her senseless when Astoria had been cheating.

That should've been me.

She wanted to tell Draco that she wanted him to fuck her, but she was scared he was gonna turn her down. She didn't want to be judged for being damaged.