4

"We are here" you turned off the engine and turned to face Spencer

"We are in a field in the middle of nowhere" he smiled and looked around "you aren't going to kill me are you"

"Nope" you reached towards the back and pulled out a large bag "Come on leave your bag in here"

You exited the driver's side and made your way to the back. You hopped onto the back and took out the blankets from the bag and laid them down. Once you finished you looked down at Spencer watching you "Are you going to get up here or what?"

"Yeah" he hopped on and sat down "Why are we here again?"

"Well if you could lay down and look up then you will see why" he laid back and you laid down next to him

"Woah" he whispered

"I know right" you turned your head to the side and watched his eyes glisten as he looked up. You rested your hands over your stomach and his hands rested at his sides

You turned your head to look up at the sky. You were far enough from the city lights to finally be able to see all the stars and constellations in the sky. Everything was illuminated so beautifully and it felt peaceful.

"This is an amazing view"

"Yeah" you turned your head to the side and found him gazing at you, you smiled and looked back up "What's your favorite color"

"What" he turned his head to face you

You turned your neck to look at him again, the both of you spoke quietly whilst laying down on the thick soft blankets "I don't really do dates" you commented "So I don't really know what to ask"

"I don't really do dates either" he gave you a tight-lipped smile "My favorite color is purple"

"What shade" you smirked

"Mhm," he pursed his lips and thought about it for a moment "I can't pick, I love all the shades especially lavender, what about you?"

"I probably sound like my creepy customer, trying to relate to everything but I love purple too" you snickered "The way it looks in the sky mixed with pink is beautiful when the sun rises"

"You are nothing like him" he muttered "Weirdest phobia?"

"Uh" you grit your teeth together and sighed "Clowns"

"Wha-" his face was shocked, almost offended

"Spencer they are so creepy and they scare me" you laughed

"Why"

"When I was 9 my school had a clown come in before a holiday break" you dropped your tone "he came into my classroom and specifically came up to me and said I would be a perfect candidate and I didn't know what he meant until" you paused for a second "there was a body found in the girls' bathroom and the person who did it was the very same clown that came up to me"

Spencer frowned "Really?" But you broke and grinned at him "Wait-" he raised his brow

You burst into a fit of laughter "You should see your face" you looked up to the stars for a second before looking back to him "I don't know why I'm scared of clowns I just am"