28

Blood.

You hated blood. Seeing how it spread across the floor. Knowing that it was the reason someone could die. You looked down at your hand. The knife was still in your hands and Spencer's blood was dripping down from the blade. You were trembling. Choking back sobs. And then you focused back on to the floor. The man you loved was laying there. Trying to move.

You snapped out of whatever trance you were in and dropped the knife beside him. You dropped to your knees and held pressure against the puncture. "No no no no. Not again! What did you do?!"

You heard Sams cynical laugh in the background but you tuned him out.

"Y/n I-" you knew what he was about to say

"No! Just shut up shut up!" You weren't going to do this again, you weren't going to see another person you loved die

"I need to tell you this" he choked out and held on to your arm

"Spencer I am not letting this son of bitch take something else from me" you shook your head

"I was going to say this over a nice dinner or in our spot star gazing but I need to say it now before it's too late" he tried to lift up his head to look at you but he couldn't, he just laid back "I need to say this"

"No shut up!" You glanced over at him and he was starting to close his eyes, you leaned down and softly kissed his lips. "I'm sorry just please don't die because if you die I won't be able to say it either"

He groaned in pain and nodded.

You heard footsteps again. They were nearing you. They were too close. You let go of Spencer and snatched the knife from the floor. Sam was going to take him from you. You couldn't let that happen. He wasn't going to get away with this again. So when you felt him come up behind you, you stood up and slammed him into the nearest wall. Holding the knife up to his neck. But it wasn't a him.

"Y/n it's me!"

Your grip loosed when you realized you slammed Emily against the wall. You dropped the knife to the floor and grabbed her shoulders "We need a medic now"

"O-okay are you okay" her tone tried to sooth you it you didn't need help, Spencer needed help

"No I'm not okay" you desperately tried to make her listen "Get a medic down here!"

"Y/n their coming" Emily nodded and held your face in her hands

"Help is coming" you breathed out and nodded

"Yes"

You took in her touch until you asked "Where's Sam?" This wasn't over you needed to find him, you couldn't let him get away again

"We are looking for him upsta-" you didn't bother listening to the rest, you glanced down at Spencer who had 2 paramedics rushing towards him

He had help. You just trusted that he was going to be okay so you ran out and jolted up the stairs

"Y/n!" It was Spencer's voice, you wanted to hold him but you needed to see that they had Sam. If Sam was locked up no one would hurt you or Spencer again. You needed to do this. As you climbed the stairs you noticed Luke and JJ wearing their FBI vests just standing there. You adjusted to the bright light and realized you had been in some type of basement. You exited into a living room.

"Where is he?" You desperately needed them to say that he was in cuffs

They both shared glances and finally looked back you shaking their heads. You walked over to JJ "He was just here"