39

Play song at the <>

*6 months later*

You were in Spencer's apartment getting ready in his bathroom. It was girls night and you were going to hangout with Penelope, JJ, Emily and Tara at a new bar Tara had suggested. You basically became family and JJ would invite you anytime the girls had a night out without the guys. You leaned forward to be closer to the mirror as you put on some bright red lipstick. You felt ready so you walked out of his bathroom and snatched your bag from Spencer's dresser.

Spencer flinched the moment you walked out of his room. You didn't think much of it until you walked over to him, you bent down to kiss his cheek and he shoved his phone in between the cushions. In that second you thought that your mind was definitely playing tricks on you.

"Whoops" you held his chin and realized you left a lipstick stain on his cheek. You smiled and said "You look adorable"

He chuckled and pulled you down to kiss his lips, when you pulled away his lips were stained too "I love you be safe"

"I love you too" you smiled as you walked out, shaking off the weird feeling.

...

You were sharing some peanuts with JJ to pass the time while Emily went to the bar to get the drinks. You were all basically sitting in a row. It was you, JJ, Penelope and Tara. Emily sat next to Tara but you saw that she was walking back over to the table with a man.

"Ladies, this is Brad" Emily and Brad set our drinks down on the table "A real FBI agent"

You laughed in your head, this was going to be good. Tara hummed in fake amusement "Woah"

"Really?" Penelope looked up at him with aw

"Really" Emily enthusiastically nodded

"No way" JJ smiled as she looked up at Brad

What Penelope said next almost made burst into laughter "That's exciting. What's it like in quan-ti-co?"

You continued to eat some nuts as Brad began to speak "It's quite impressive"

"What department are you in?" you decided to participate in the fun

He looked at you with flirty eyes and a smirk "That's classified"

"Must be tough keeping all those secrets" Tara added in as she grabbed her beer from the middle of the table

"You know it's a skill like anything else." He started to explain a weird comparison "Carpenters are good at building stuff, measuring. FBI is good at keeping secrets and kicking criminal ass"

He didn't even know the half of it but you continued to listen. All the girls giggled including yourself. Emily tilted her head as she spoke to him "Well somebody's got to do it. Oh do you have to carry your gun and badge with you everywhere you go?"

"Affirmative" he nodded confidently.

"Can we see it?" you leaned forward

"See what" he raised an eyebrow at you with a smile

Emily finished your thought "Your badge"

Penelope looked up at him with a smile "Please"

"I'm sorry that's..."

"Classified" you all said it at the same time

"Figures" Tara mumbled to herself as she began to take out her own badge 

You realized the rest of them were taking out their badges. Emily pulled out hers first "Tell me Brad, does it look anything like this?"

"Or Maybe these?" Penelope pointed towards her own badge and to Tara and JJ's