10

"Are you sure that you want to come with me?" You walked through the cold hospital doors, more like the doors of death. Everyone that was here just came to die.

"Yes I'm positive" he walked beside you and held his hand out to rest on the small of your back "are you sure that you want to see him?"

"If I don't I will probably have to face my mother for not visiting so I'm going in" you grinned, your brother sent you the room number and the floor. You hoped that he wouldn't be there, if he was this day would turn to hell

"Alright" Spencer smiled

The both of you walked through the hallways and you felt shivers run up your spine as death surrounded you. You wanted to get out of there as quickly as possible. You found your fathers room and opened the door, there he was laying in a bed with machines around him. Spencer walked in beside you and he shut the door.

"End stage liver failure" you laughed at the man laying in the bed, giving you a glare that you hated "You have really out done yourself Paul"

"That's no way to greet your father" he coughed out

"You were barely a father to me" you crossed your arms over your chest and stood next to his bedside

"I'm dying Y/n, treat me with respect" he attempted to yell out but his voice was raspy "it's the least you could do after not even bothering to test yourself"

"Test?" Spencer whispered behind your ear

You turned your head to the side to explain "He needs a transplant but UNOS won't give him a liver unless he's at least one year sober and he has never gone more than a week without drinking or shooting himself up, he needed a directed donation"

"And now I'm going to die" he growled

"And that sounds like a you problem" you scoffed "you treated me like crap my whole life and you destroyed your own liver, and I wasn't a match and even if I was I wouldn't give you a piece of mine"

"I didn't treat you like crap" he rolled his eyes "your so sensitive"

"Sure Paul whatever you say, I don't even know why I came" you muttered and turned around to exit

"Wait" he grabbed your wrist

You snatched your hand back "I swear to god Paul if you ever touch me again that liver isn't what's going to take you out"

"I can't even get an ounce of respect from you" he slammed his hand on to the bed

"No" you snapped back

"Well can you at least tell me who the hell you brought in here with you" he coughed out again, this time it lasted a couple of more seconds

"He's my boyfriend" you slipped out, both you and Spencer hadn't agreed to any official names yet but right now wasn't the time to debate anything.

"Mr.Y/l/n" Spencer quietly greeted

"I told you that whole lesbo thing was a faze" he snatched the control from his bedside and pressed the button so he could sit himself up

"I said I like men and women" you made an emphasis on the 'and' but he wouldn't care "all of the alcohol and drugs already chewed away at the last of your brain cells so I'm not going to explain this again"

"Whatever" he shooed off "why'd you bring him here, he looks like a twig, why can't you bring home a man once in a while"

You looked back at Spencer and he had his eyebrows raised, regret filled your body as you realized bringing him with you was a bad idea.