𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 5

A big black wolf who I assume was the alpha backed away behind a tree as shuffling was heard behind it, a tall, copper skinned man, with short black hair and a tribal tattoo on his right shoulder stepped out

A big black wolf who I assume was the alpha backed away behind a tree as shuffling was heard behind it, a tall, copper skinned man, with short black hair and a tribal tattoo on his right shoulder stepped out. He looked familiar.

" Who are you and what are you doing on our territory?" He growled. My head tilted before it dawned on me, IT'S SAMMY.

I quickly shifted before I was standing in the middle of the pack of wolves fully clothed, shocking them all.

" SAMMY." I screeched, and burst out. For a second he looked confused before realization crossed his eyes.

" KATIA." He cheered, before pulling me into a tight hug.

I could hear shuffling around us before some of the wolves ran back into the same direction they came from.

" When did you get back?" He asked, releasing me.

" The other day, I had school today but it was too much." I sighed, softly.

" When did this happen? How did this happen? Why didn't you tell me?" He Interrogated.

" It's a long story, I'll explain everything tomorrow." I chuckled, looking at the darkening sky. Sam and I said our goodbyes with a promise to see each other tomorrow.

~~~~~

The second I stepped inside the house, papa pulled me into a hug.

" Where have you been, the school called and said you left?" papa ranted.

" I'm okay, school was going fine but than someone asked about my birth family and I got angry. I needed some time to cool off so just when on a walk and got lost, Sam found me walked me home after making me promise to visit tomorrow." I lied.
Papa eased up before nodding slowly.

" Okay but next time call me, I'm not young anymore kiddo I almost had a heart attack." He joked.

I laughed before making my way upstairs to my room. I saw the door slightly opened, even though I knew I locked it. I opened the door abruptly, not giving Bella time to put all my things back where they were.

" What are you doing in here Isabella." I asked calmly, locking the door behind me.

" Ew nothing, why would I want anything of yours?" she snapped, before moving towards the door. I stepped in front of her before she could leave.

" If I find out you took anything from here or I find you in here again, I'll make sure that I finish the job from yesterday." I threatened lowly, wrapping my hands around her throat reopening her gash from yesterday.