𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 6

" Before I start, I have to ask that whatever I tell you never leaves this room because only one other person knows this story and lived through it with me

" Before I start, I have to ask that whatever I tell you never leaves this room because only one other person knows this story and lived through it with me." I pleaded, with seriousness.

The playful atmosphere changed to a serious one before everyone agreed.

*Flashback*

I don't remember much from birth till now but what I can remember was terrible. I was born to two drug addict parents whose best idea of parenting was sitting next to me as they shot up whatever drugs they could find that day.

My birth parents constantly fought physically, when one swung the other swung back whether it was a weapon or just their fists.

From what I can remember my birth parents owed many bad people A LOT of money and when they couldn't pay, those people broke into our " house" and brutally murdered my biological father while my "Mother" and I escaped out the back door.

My biological mother was the worst between the two of them; she was abusive and manipulative. The night papa found me my mother had tried to kill me, she had gotten to the trailer park we lived in drunk and high out off her mind with her new flavor of the week she met at the strip club she danced at.

I always tried to stay out of her way when she was like this because she got aggressive, but this one day I was sitting on the couch when they stumbled in and when she saw me she started screaming and yelling.

Eventually she just went quiet and before I knew it my head was slammed into the wooden table we had in the living room, I felt my head splice ope.

When I looked up at my mother she had the metal bat I had hidden in my " room" in her hand, she beat the hell out of me so badly I thought I was going to die but that's not the worst part.

No, the worst part was when she stabbed me in my abdomen and than pulled it out before doing it over and over again over again.

The bitch was so drunk that by the time she was going to end me her body gave into the drugs and she passed out, that gave me enough time to push her off with the little strength I had and ran.

I ran all the way to the Forks broader and when papa found me I was half dead and had international bleeding from the inflected stab wounds and head splinters.

After a couple of months in the hospital Charlie adopted me then later met that wrench Renee, when I was 7, who didn't like me very much.

She wanted my papa's Inheritance not his love, Bella was born when i was 8 and when Renee saw that she couldn't suck the money out of my papa she packed her and Bella's stuff, when I found out her plan she forced me to go to Phoenix.