𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 17

I sat next to Katia's bed as she looked down at the green soup in disgust

"Uh what the fuck is that?" She mugged.

"It's soup, it's good trust me." I laughed.

I raised the spoon up to here mouth as Tia looked at me in hesitation before taking a bite, she shrugged before continuing to let me feed her.

"Knock, knock."

I looked behind me and saw papa Charlie standing at the door with flowers.

"Hi papa." Tia smiled.

"Hi honey, here these are for you." He smiled, placing the flowers on the jar next to the bed.

"Thank you, they're beautiful. I'm glad you're here, we need to talk to you about something important." She hesitated.

"You're not pregnant are you? Not that I would be mad or anything, I'd be happy for to-no papa we're not pregnant, all of us just wanted to talk to you about something." I suggested.

Papa nodded before I handed the bowl of soup to him and helped Katia off the bed and carried her to the living room despite her protests.

"Alright you guys are scaring me, what's going on?" Papa asked.

I looked around the room from the pack to the Cullens and than back to Sam and nodded.

"What we're about to tell you might sound insane or even like a made up story but we need you to hear us out till the end." Sam Started.

Papa Charlie looked around warily and then his eyes stopped at Katia, who was sitting on my lap, as she smiled.

"Okay I promise to hear you out." papa asked.

Sam took a deep breath as he began from beginning to end, he explained the different supernaturals, what the Cullens were, what we are.

Than he began telling Charlie about what Isabella had been up too since she came to live with him in Forks, he told her everything leading up to this moment.

Charlie stayed silent by the time Sam was done talking I leaned over and placed my hand on Charlie's back and squeezed it in comfort.

"Papa... Are you okay?" Tia stutters.

Charlie looked up and I could tell that he was having an internal battle, he knew we wouldn't lie about something like this especially to him.