𝙴𝚙𝚒𝚕𝚘𝚐𝚞𝚎

6 year's later

6 year's later

The girls and I walked around the Seattle mall, bags around our arms. The pack men decided to take the kids to the water park so they gave us their credit cards and told us to knock ourselves dead.

"Girl, I'm so glad to be away from them kids." Leah grunts.

"Lee, don't say that. You know you love the twins." Abby giggles.

"I do. I love my babies but sometimes, them combined with Jake makes me want to bash my head in."

"I second that." I sighed.

"Of course you get it Tia. Your first children came in a set of Four and now you're gonna have twins." Kim joked.

"No but just wait until you have more children. Abby, you and Rosalie we're lucky to start with just one. Leah and I had twins, Tia had quadruplets, jasper and his mate Corina had triplets and Emily has triplets." Kim rambled.

Abby laughed and gently hit her shoulders with Kim's. As we walked into the food court, Esme and Rosalie went to get us food while the rest of us found a table.

"So Tia, when are you gonna start to show more?" Emily asked.

"I don't know. Soon, I think, because I'm almost 4 months along.". I smile.

"How did Roman take it? I know you guys have been planning to have more kids but k didn't know it would be this soon."

"He was really excited. This morning he was talking about how he couldn't wait for more daughters. He has the kids convinced they're gonna have sisters." I chuckled.

"Awe, that's so sweet."Abby chimes.

Rosalie smiled and placed a container of food done in front of me. My mouth watered as I grabbed my chopsticks.