𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 15

It's been two months since the incident and Isabella has still been living with the leeches

It's been two months since the incident and Isabella has still been living with the leeches. Not that I cared or anything but papa Charlie's hurt she hasn't contacted him.

Next week Katia will be graduating and I've been planning a special surprise for her and Nadia that I know they will love, I got the pack and the imprints to help me pull it off and even papa Charlie to get the surprise the day before the ceremony.

Over the next months and weeks we've been training out asses off and putting in our blood sweat and tears into becoming stronger and bettering ourselves, the Cullen and us came to a peace agreement because although we hate each other we still have to protect the people we love.

The leeches weren't all that bad though I only like Emmet, Rosalie, Jasper and Esme they're pretty cool so I decided to bring them into the surprise for my little firecracker.

"Rome, I can't find my glue gun." Tia whined.

"Did you look in the kitchen?" I teased, raising an eyebrow.

Tia looked embarrassed for a moment before simply walking towards the kitchen, right now we were decorating her cap and sash.

"Bubba what time are the girls gonna be here?" She asked.

"Any minute now, hopefully they can end my misery." I mumbled.

" Hey, I heard that. " she pouted.

I chuckled and pressed a gentle kiss on her lips, the second we pulled away the door flew open and all the imprints walked in holding art kits, those diamond art things and all that girly shit.

"We're here to help, Gorgeous." Leah shouted.

As the girls crowded Tia I snuck out the door and closed it softly as my phone rang.

"Hello?"

"Is everything ready?"

"Yeah she doesn't suspect anything. Okay see you soon."

~~~~~