𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 18

6 𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚑𝚜 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛

6 𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚑𝚜 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛

I walked back and forth from the kitchen to the living room as I rubbed my 6 month pregnant belly, I plopped down on the couch next to a sleeping Leah and began munching off my bowl tangerine chicken and spicy wings.

"Gimme some." Roman said, reaching into my bowl of chicken wings.

"Bae, you know I love you more than anything but if you touch my food again I'll kick your sexy ass." I glared.

"I love you too Amore Mio, how are the pups?" He smiled kneeling down in front of me and placing his ears on my belly.

"They're good, they've been quiet today. Which can only mean that later tonight their gonna fuck up my sleep schedule." I rolled my eyes.

Roman chuckled as he rubbed the stretch marks on the side of my stomach as the babies followed his hand movements, I ran my left hand through his long hair and my right across his beard.

"You guys are so cute, it's disgusting." Leah grumbled.

"Shut up you lazy biach, what are you even doing here? Shouldn't you be doing your last minute Christmas shopping?" I mugged.

Roman laughed as he got up from his position and went back to setting up the tree.

"I wanted for us to go together, since Em and Sam aren't gonna be back for another 4 months. I thought we could go shopping just me, you, Abby, Kim, Jared, Seth, and Jacob and also Roman. "

She sat up and placed her hand on my pudgy stomach.

"Yeah that sounds great but with papa on vacation in Jamaica, Emily and Sam on the cruise, and that bald headed bitch Bella and her pack of pussy's trying to ruin our lives it's gonna be difficult to pick a good present."

"We could always do a secret Santa." Leah suggests.

"Or we could do movie night and than open presents at midnight on Christmas Eve." Roman chimes in.

I hummed and thought it over when suddenly Kim, Abby, and Paul barged into the living room all excited and shit.

"BITCH WE GOT SOME MF TEA and it is spilling out of the fucking cup." Kim squealed.

I sat up straight.

"But before we tell you anything we need to get Emily and Sam on the phone because they are gonna lose there shit." Paul said, pulling the computer on the living room table.