A/N - Goodbye and Vote

First and foremost, I would just like to thank all you lovely readers so much for your support! THANK YOU!

Your votes and comments have meant the absolute world to me; even just your reading it! This has been a long time coming for me - considering I started this book over 5 years ago on an old account! I took some time out over the last few of years but am so glad to be back now! I really do enjoy writing - just as a release for me. As a hopeless romantic, I love getting to live out my romantic fantasies through my stories hehe. Being able to publish it for your enjoyment (I hope) is just a bonus!

So thank you for sticking with me and reading my story! I have already started a new book; a romance again - ofcourse ;) - but a different genre! So keep an eye out and do watch the space. And, ofcourse, I'd always appreciate a follow - come join my family and keep updated on new releases and chapter updates!

VOTE/YOUR OPINION
I hope you enjoyed the two bonus chapters! I have no immediate plans to write a sequel or spin off, however I am not opposed to the idea in the near(ish) future! So it's your turn to let me know:

a) would you be interested in one?
b) who would you like it to be about? There are 3 options I'm thinking:
- Lexi and Dylan's love story (a spin-off following bonus chapter (1))
- Rosaline and Stefan's love story (a sequel - fills in the gaps between this story ending and bonus chapter (2))
- A story surrounding Rosaline and Stefan's children (a sequel)

Make sure to let me know in the comments!

So, it's goodbye for now!
But keep engaging with me (and this chapter!), and hopefully see you soon!

Many thanks,
Sending all my love,
Ashling x