Chapter 16

Recap:

Dylan looks at me for a moment, eyes wide. Then he laughs. "I forgot what you're like Rosa. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to snap at you. Of course. Thank you." He smiles.

"Anytime Dylan. So... What to do now?" I smile mischievously.

All About Dylan (Part 2)

"How about karaoke?"

"What?!" I turn to look at Dylan in confusion.

"We have a room where you can project images and videos onto the wall. It's really great. I hear YouTube? I think karaoke would be fun!" Dylan explains.

"Fun? Hello! Why are we still standing here?" I squeal. "Let's go!"

"Ok! Hold your horses! We still have plenty of time." He chuckles, standing up and dusting his trousers. "Ok! Now, let's go!"

I roll my eyes but don't say anything and follow him, an excited smile plastered on my face. Dylan is a special one.

"I got that sunshine in my pocket

Got that good soul in my feet

I feel that hot blood in my body when it drops, ooh

I can't take my eyes up off it, moving so phenomenally

Room on lock the way we rock it, so don't stop

And under the lights when everything goes

Nowhere to hide when I'm getting you close

When we move, well, you already know

So just imagine, just imagine, just imagine

Nothing I can see but you when you dance, dance, dance

Feeling good, good, creeping up on you

So just dance, dance, dance, come on

All those things I shouldn't do

But you dance, dance, dance

And ain't nobody leaving soon, so keep dancing

I can't stop the feeling

So just dance, dance, dance

I can't stop the feeling

So just dance, dance, dance, come on!"

We belt out the words, regardless of who may be around and without care that we might be-or rather most definitely are-out of tune.

"Woo! That song is just brilliant! I love it! It's such a feel good one!" I'm panting, slightly out of breath. We have been doing karaoke for quite a while now. This is our seventh song and quite the mix. And each song came with their own unique dances, to say the least.

I must admit to now being rather hot and sweaty - and more than a little unattractive. I'm currently sat in a disheveled heap, watching Dylan belting out to This Is What You Came For by Rihanna. Where he gets all this energy from I do not know.

"This room is so cool! I love it!" I pant. The song finishes and one of my favourite songs comes on-Trust Fund Baby. I jump up onto the table and shout out the lyrics, shaking my hips as much as I could. It must have been quite the site I tell you.

I don't really want no trust fund baby

I like my women independent

And I say to people, "that's my lady"