Four || RS

The one who gave u ramyeon..today.." as Joshua exclaimed a boy in pink hoodie walked in like a drunk person.

"Han-ah, are u OK?"
"Ah shua..it hurts." He grinned which was cute.

I giggled and jeonghan looked at me.
"Anha..don't u remember her?" Joshua knocked jeonghan and he nodded.

"I don't need to remember."

"Why are u so rude?" I automatically said out and the taller looked at me "why so caring about it?" He said back.

I slowly hit on the place of his forehead he got hurt and as he shouted I ran out.

Y.JH

"Is this girl mad!" I screamed in pain and joshua laughed out.

"See, I said she's pretty cute- also she is like u...both are silly." Joshua giggled and my phone got some spam.

"Who is massaging u now? Hoshi said u have been on phone lately." Joshua smirked and snatched my phone.

"GIVE ME THAT BACK, SHUA!"

"Who's this anha???" Joshua threw weird looks at me, which made me to pull my phone back. "None of ur business."

Joshua looked up at sky then started to scan me "Your girlfriend?"
"u are mad, shua..I'll be get going..bye-bye." Joshua pulled me back and snatched my phone.

"YOUR GIRLFRIEND,,OUR GIRLFRIEND!" He suddenly started to run in public and from there some uncles were staring at me.

"JOSHUA COME BACK! DONT SEND HER WEIRD MASSAGES!! SHE ISNT MY GIRLFRIEND,SHUA!!" I also started to chase him and suddenly in public I got bumped into someone and fell back.

"Aish,," I looked up and noticed it was sthat San Anha again. "Jeonghan? Why do u bump into me everywhere?" Her words were too hilarious.

"As in I wanted,,Joshua stole my phone and ran out." I complained. "He isn't selling it out and buying something with those money." She replied back in a second.

I kept glaring at her "Well, he's gonna do something more worse than it..." a notification from her phone stopped me and our gazes fell on her phone.

"What are u staring at?"

She stood and took out her phone then began to type..althrough I wanted to see who it was but I couldn't.

"Wh...oo?" I took my neck up and started to blink to see properly the texts she was typing suddenly she looked up in a disgusted face "Boys these days."

"What boys these days..u earn this,,take it!" I flicked her forehead taking revenge then I ran out of the place.

"ARE U MAD??!"

"NO, IM YOON JEONGHAN!" I shouted back.

When I came infront our building I could see shua slightly smiling.
"Shua! Gimme that back!" I snatched it and started to scroll up.

anha

Man,everything is ohh yeah today

Uh?

Like I was acting childishly around some guy..today

Ah?? U like him?

Kind of-

No ayee U like him

I said soo..
I'm finding a crush
And guess what maybe he is mine
😂😂😂😂😂

I-

U do always laugh at everything I laugh..so what happened now??? Ar u Jeonghan???

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I- Uh.. I didn't even said anything to laugh that much

Ah..haha

Nvm
Wyd?

Nothing fighting with a girl

Girl?? Ur gf??

She looks sweet,,idk

What?

"HONG JOSHUA!! DID I EVER SAY THAT SAN ANHA IS SOMEONE TO ME??" I shouted out and ppls out there started to gather up so suddenly.

A/N : <3