Twenty One || RS

i pushed everyone down, then saw jungwon on anha' arms.

"hyuuuuuuungggggggggg." he whinned and i smiled walking forward.

"stop right there." anha stated and jungwon blinked a few.  

"did u boyfriend, fight with girlfriend?" he said suddenly and anha smiled in disbelief.

"well,, thats did u guys fight....in different words. well........again your crazy sister is too much jealous of her friend getting touched by someone else."  i said and smiled and jungwon climbed off anha and walked to me.

"you wise as always." he said and smiled in tiny.

taking him up and i looked a anha "wheres jisoo?" 

"i dont know actually..maybe at library." 

i nodded and started to walk.."where to?"  i looked back  and nodded "i should whisper this one,,come here.."

as she walked to me and i faced her ears and scoffed "WHAT DO U THINK?!" 

"aish, han!" she shook her head and i chuckled.

"mom is here."jungwon pointed at entrance and i saw anha's mom.

"eomma?"

mrs.yang walked in and i bowed down a bit and smiled "you are?"

"yoon jeonghan." 

she smiled and i nodded. 

"yea,,jungwon fell for you though." she giggled and we all looked at jungwon's face which was red.

"wonie...marry me." i giggled and he hit me playfully.

patting him i let go him to his mom's hands.

"main reason,,wonie came here is jeonghan by the way." his mom stated and we all giggled.

suddenly someone ran pass anha and her phone fell and a photo took my attention. 

"its me?" i stood by the phone while anha was busy rubbing her arm and i took it up and assured it was me

as anha noticed i smirked "save some nice photos of me...im looking like seokmin." i said and she pulled that away.

"anha,,why are u aggressive?" jungwon said and anha gave him a death glare.

"you don't need to care of him, wonie." anha pat jungwon's head and so as i.

"anha!! move aside!!!" someone shouted and before he could process something hit me hard.

"ouch eomma!" i fell and heard someone giggling.

"jeonghan." mrs.yang passed me a tissue sitting beside me after shutting her daughter.

"aish! are u hurt han?" taehyung ran and sat next to me.

"AISH! IT WAS BOUT TO HIT ME SO U SHOULD HAVE SAID ME TO MOVE NOT ANHA! YOU FOOL!" i wipped off the blood of my nose.

"i thought anha would get hit and hurt but arent u happy anha is safe." he stated and looked at anha so as i.

looking at her i smacked taehyung "not like that..of course i'm but it hit me! im bleeding v!" i sighed and someone ruffled my hair and i felt mrs.yang.

"youth is really something..enjoy babies until u have it." she smiled and i nodded as my bleed almost stopped.

"i'll leave with wonie..bye." she left and i stood and saw anha looking at me more as if she was observing me.

"am i that handsome?" i said shaking my hands infront her face.

"you will poke my eyes mr.yoon." she put my hands down and nodded "you wont believe so i cant that im saying this but yeah. u r." i started to blush as a tomato and she stood like a froze stone.

"astagfirullah." taehyung exclaimed.

A/N: lemme know if u liked this 🙂