Twenty Four || RS

A/N : holap! It's been an full eternity!
I'm good, wby??

"anha!" i saw joshua, seungcheol,
sowon and also that hara.

"joshua, cheol, sowon-ah." i mumbled which jeonghan clearly heard.

hara smiled at me trying to tell me something, 

"appa?" jeonghan looked at his dad who patted his back and smiled "it'll be okay."

Y.JH

"what?" seungcheol tugged on my hoodie.

"i don't feel well, i'll leave..bye appa, guys and wonie." i walked out and hara pulled me suddenly.

"han-ah, it's okay,,,remember i told u, you'll be getting anha,,i wont break my promise." hara suddenly pulled me into a hug. 

yes, i did hug back, "i wont lose my faith,,maybe it happens,,this is what they show in dramas." 

as she broke it, i smiled and ran away.

it was 5am, when i kept looking out.

anha

hello

hey, how u doing?

great, wby??

good,

why r u upset?

huh? haha just that,,why??

i know u better a bit, don't lie

chill,,all okay

H.JH

"WHAT THE HELL, FOR REAL??" seungcheol shouted his lungs out while me and anha closed our ears.

"sorry for that, actually,,,you know,,jungwon isnt my real brother neither we share same father or mother,,they said,,they r alive just dont want to show up,,i dont know why,,they left everything..wealth, power, me behind." anha smiled as tears rolled down her cheeks.

"but what jeonghan did?" i asked up.

"i dont know,,im afraid of losing everything..im jealous of hara,,im afraid that ..i dont know." she cried out "MIANHAE GUYS, MIANHAE HAN."

"you love him that much?" i smiled in disbelief.

"but,,anha...han doesn't like hara tho..that day,,when they left for a talk,,sangwo was passing there who told me all,, infact hara likes shua not han,,they made a deal of setting up." seungcheol said.

"yeah, i told sungwo to tell u all,, and he told me to help him with u and u boca." i saw hara who clapped.

"i'll leave tata."

"hahha,such a drama just make everything clear now." cheol said and anha cried out.

"it's late,,i'll leave korea after...i didnt want to go so i attempt suicide." 

me and seungcheol looked at her in blank mind.

"u serious?!"

"the competition?"
"paint the town,,i'll join." 

S.AH

i took out my uniform and tightening my laces i walked out for school with bandages.

"anha!!!!!" joshua shouted and i saw hara beside him.

"shua! hara-ya!"

"anha-ya.." i felt someone back hugged me and i saw sowon.

"sowon?"

"i got to know,,u are better....just stay being my friend." sowon said and i nodded.

"CMON!" hara shouted and we ran to them.

as we walked into class, i saw  jeonghan with a bold face not the smiling one i knew.
it was clear he cried.

"han," hara called and he responded

"wanna hang out after classes?"

"no." he boldly replied and walked out with his back.

joshua quickly texted him and i peeked at the number which looked familiar.