Eleven || RS

"jal bwa
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
you make  me feel like eleven"

"why do u want to make us..me and wonie suffer? u know right, how much we stress over when u arent ok? quickly." she said passing me some pills.

i directly looked at jungwon and he smirked "i'll smash u." i smiled and took those pills before i could drink water my eyes went on my phone where it was a message, which was a heart.

i chocked and quickly drink water and sighed "what?"

i opened and saw it was from jeonghan but he unsent it already.

han

what was it?

what is what?

that heart-

i was checking your reaction

no fun-
i chocked for that, i almost died

just stop, u cant die, right?

lolol, stop acting like u r so into me or smt..
and everyone has to die, now or later

u r acting like u r so matured✧¬_¬

o(* ̄▽ ̄*)o wdym? do i look like a kid to u?

(⊙_⊙;) i never saw u

stop it, u aren't so funny
[seen]

Y.JH

i chuckled and leaned back.
"hey boy." i looked back and saw a kim jisoo.

"jisoo?" Joshua pouted and punched me from back.

i bit on my lips and looked at jisoo "anything?" "where is seungcheol?" i looked behind me and pointed at the figure sitting almost dead at the back. "thanks."

jisoo walked to seungcheol where i didn't mind as they both were class reps.
but joshua had.

"i hate that girl." joshua took his push-toy of doraemon and sat hugging it. "u r childish." i smiled and sat beside her "believe me, anha is better than jisoo!" he said out loudly and i covered his mouth "ssh!"

"who is anha?" i heard jisoo's and joshua pulled himself up almost shouting "ShE iS ouR fRienD, better than anyone!"
"joshua!" i shouted and gestured him to sit down. "u always take side of kim jisoo!" joshua ran out and what he left back was his toy.

jisoo again looked at me "who is it?"
"better than anyone...maybe." i said smoothly sure that seungcheol, taehyung, jimin heard it perfectly.

i also walked out of the class rightaway "why im even acting like im taking side of anha?" i questioned myself and slapped my ownself.

"its ok, its ok..just for joshua..its ok." before i could slap my self again seungcheol popped out and pulled my hand.

we both were running through the hallways, he was holding my hand and looked back smiling "its us who is waiting for the sun to wake. live your life, lets hung out." he ran faster and stopped infront of the café infront of our school.

as we both walked in i saw joshua, anha sitting.
"ah.."

i stopped and seungcheol pulled me to my seat "better."

"what guys?" i looked at anha her eyes literally were going up, down, right-side, left-side, all round almost like running out of my sight.
"stop it!" i took up my hands and placed it on her both cheeks to stop her eye balls.

when i looked at seungcheol, jisoo they squealed like Highschool girls. "essh...ew...wow." joshua looked down and seungcheol smacked his head "why ur blushing?"

i quickly took back my hands and looked down "well, sorry..i hate those things like not talking straight with me." i said and gulped. "ah,,i didnt know that sorry." anha replied and i nodded.

"see their sitting style like anha is the boyfriend and jeonghan the shy girlfriend one." i heard taehyung and looked up "stop watching dramas."

"han-ah..."

A/N :  S P O I L E R

after this ends,,,get yourself entertained by this <3guess the story 

guess the story 

share your TMI <3