Fourteen || RS

after that day, 

when i went to school i saw a bunch of snacks on my seat. and turned back then saw sowon.

'she rich.'

"whats with those? you started to gain popularity." i saw jeonghan and looked at sowon, who wore red cheeks.
"ah,, actually these are for you from sowon." i said and took all those up.

as i was bout to put those one jeonghan's desk he grabbed my wrist and nodded "why? if so i give those to you. share with cheol and shua also tae and jimin." he pushed me back and sat.

"mian." i said and sowon smiled. "just have those."

jeonghan

that all day, anha acted all weird.

"isnt sowon pretty?" suddenly i turned and shouted suddenly seeing anha beside.

i nodded "yeah."

"want to date her?" she said and i chocked on my saliva

"whats wrong? i said yeah she is pretty..even joshua is pretty..did i ever say i want to date him??" i replied and she flicked my forehead "that would be gay."

"joshua,,whats wrong with anha?" i said and he smiled "i cant believe you sometimes." joshua left and i felt lonely suddenly.

some days, shua and anha tried to avoid me as much as they could.

it was break time when a storm ran to me which was anha.

how would u feel if a girl pinned you and said to date another girl??

that day, anha ran and stopped infront of me.

"oh anha, how are you?" i asked and without saying anything she suddenly pinned me.

"date sowon! she likes you a lot." she suddenly said and i closed my eyes.  

"this is adam-teasing." i mumbled and she suddenly giggled.

"you know what? you look more cute this way." i wasnt sure if i was flirting.

 a sigh left her mouth "shut up." 

"whats happening?" i saw joshua but didnt notice anha was pinning me then too.

before anha could leave me, i dont know what happened but i suddenly pinned her back.
"don't u like this pinning thing?" i said and she looked at me with a blank face.

"you traitor!" we all looked on right and saw sowon.

"oh yo,,, sowon-ah. clam down.." i said shutting her off.

"lets make something clear. i like you..you aren't the one i would love." i said slowly crossing my arms.

"YEAH! AND YOU ASKED SOMEONE TO HELP WHO ALSO LIKES HAN!!" joshua shouted and i gritted my teeth. "what? thats why ya'll were avoiding me? and whats with that? who likes me." i said and anha gulped.

"and thats,,..." before joshua  could end cheol trailed him off shua "its joshua!" i sighed out of disgust knowing he was playing around "that was gay." i scoffed and shook my head.

that was killing me when i saw anha suddenly collapsed down her knees. "shua-ya, am i going crazy? or i'm sick?" she mumbled and joshua sat down beside her "Cuz u like someone!" joshua said loudly and all there looked at me.

"you liked your rival?" i asked and her face blown out "ITS ALWAYS SERIOUS AND U ALWAYS TALK BOUT' COMPETITIONS! U ALWAYS HATE ME." i felt a a kid getting scolded "wait i never said i hated you." 
"wait! i jokingly said...U LIKE ME?!" i started to make weird noises.

A/N : want em' together?

TMI time ^^

I broke down the whole YouTube, Tiktok, Instagram (searching for some whipped off reels), twitter (I just dunno why)
just to see ma ships 🤡

I broke down the whole YouTube, Tiktok, Instagram (searching for some whipped off reels), twitter (I just dunno why)just to see ma ships 🤡

I'll take a veryyyyy smol leavee 4 some weeks maybe moreee
Keep waiting for meeee!