Eight || RS

"KONG SHUA!" suddenly anha smiled out and i stood leaving her hair.

"HONG JOSHUA! If u like Kong shua ok." Joshua smiled and walked in.

He tookseat and looked at us "I thought ya both were fighting." Joshua exclaimed.

Anha giggled and looked at shua "Nope, he is good."

"U know..he has a online girlfriend
,,named anha aswell." joshua started to laugh and anha joined "yah, jinjja? Is he saying the truth?? Wow that anha."

I threw death stare of them and sighed "its unexpectedly more dumber than i expected it would be. She isnt my girlfriend,,she is just a friend i barely know." i complained and started to pout.

"Oh. my daughter is Famous at school now?" suddenly that lady which was her mom walked in and joshua bowed down.

"Im hong joshua. Anha's another friend." joshua smiled and looked at me started to chat mentally.

"I think its enough of disturbing them, shua." i butted in and sniffed.
"Yeah..i think so." Joshua nodded in my words unexpectedly.

Anha pulled back saying "C'mon,,shua just came..i feel alone and boring." She started to whin.

Looking at her innocent face i wanted to punch her "We cant stay with u all night,anha..shua will come again to see u..and for now u should rest."

I looked at joshua who nodded, as we started to walk back someone grabbed my Jacket and pulled back in which i almost fell.
I looked down and anha looked up as she was the one to pull me "Shua will come then what about u?"

I stood properly fixing my dress "Why? U want me to come to see u again tommorow??" i somehow said directly.

Leaving my Jacket, "Ok if u dont wanna come..shua will come so yeah..i wouldn’t mind if u come again also who wants u." anha said which was rude enough to me.

H.JH

I was enjoying their love-hate drama and suddenly i noticed that we all forgot her mom was also there.

"Han will come again! Hes just kidding..he will come for his bff for lifetime." i pulled jeonghan out and closed the door slowly.

"What? Why u pulled?" Jeonghan said in a disgusted face.

"Her mom was also enjoying your drama..also from when did u start to act cold?? Cant see that she rlly wants u to come??" i flicked his forehead. "ayy, it hurts!"

We both walked out and jeonghan stopped suddenly.
"I forgot to give those I Brought for anha." I smacked him out of embarrassment "How can u? Give it after she comes to school." I pulled his whole existence out.

Suddenly his phone again notified I wondered if it was the girl again.
So I just quickly snatched it as he took it out.

Anha

I scooby doobie doo!
I want a divorce from my laziness but it isnt giving me a divorce

Then marry me..it'll be convinced to give u divorce-

Rlly?? Then im marrying u👰
Wait,, from when did u start to flirt 😆😆

Learning from u :')

<(_ _)>
As u say your Majesty..

Btw i know u are his friend 🙂🙂✌️

😶😶

Han would never say this 🙃
'marry me' thing😉

U know han more than me

Yaasss a bit in 2 days

I looked at Jeonghan staring at me.

"Here ur future wife." Joshua looked at me with weird eyes.
I farrowed my eyebrows and looked at him "When i did marry that insane?"

Y.JH

I took my phone back and started to read whatever he sent.

"YOU WHAT U SENT???!" joshua started run and behind me chasing the running one.

"Yoon jeonghan!"

A/N :-

:D don't accept me to be best, so I'm worst

:D don't accept me to be best, so I'm worst...LOOK AT DAT FACE 🤣🤣