Fifteen || RS

anha didnt look up so seungcheol sat and suddenly pulled me down.

"i guess u have something to say to her." i blinked a few. "i ask anha?" i mumbled and remembered bout the anha online. 

"let's clear this another day!" i jumped and left there quickly.

anha

ANHA!!! THIS IS EMERGENCY HELP ME
YA U DAUGHTER OF A CUTE MOTHER!!!!!!!!!!
ANHAAAAA PLEASE COME ONLNE WHEN I NEED U..I BEG ~( TロT)σ
U B!!!!!!
UBB! MY SISTER WHERE R U? 

"this bitchy girl doesn't come online whenever i need her" i sighed.

"i mean ok jeonghan..an anha is quite pretty u don't hate her just can't show feelings well. but u don't like her as someone to date or u do??? u fool!" i slapped myself and saw taehyung passing while eating shrimped flavored chips.

"that's dangerous, want some?" i nodded as he said and took the packet from his hands.

"han, by the way....anha is more adorable than sowon." taehyung said and i chocked "dare to say that again. "

that day i took off and went on my way to home.

as i crossed gate i saw a boy running to me who looked fimiliar.

"HYUNG!!!" i looked back and saw a boba alike boy who came to be jungwon.

"JUNGWON-AH!!" i smiled and kneeled down. "where r u going now? its school time isnt it?" he asked and i nodded "hyung is tired." 
"hyuuungggg i came to see you." he hmped and i smiled "im here." 

"can u show me the way to classroom? i gotta give anha some medicines and u go, cuz they say oldies should take enough rest." he said unexpectedly. "i should've cared knowing whose brother he is." i sighed and shook. "im not sick more..letz go."

i slowly stood holding jungwon's hand.

"again to anha..why's she my destination everytime?" we started to walk.

as we reached to the classroom i banged opened the door and saw anha, shua, cheol chilling.

"WHY ARE U SO CARELESS ANHA?" i shouted and all looed at me "han?"
"if ur ill..u gotta take medicines to cure..u just grew without sense." i said fastest and they all went in 'O' 

"wow hyung." jungwon said clapping in tiny. "oh..thank u." 

"why u care bout me? jungwon leave there in count of 3..3!" anha suddenly said and jungwon pulled his hand out "sorry hyung."

"why would he leave my side" i asked back "cuz he's my brother!" anha shouted back.

"your brother is my brother too then! keep that in mind! take your pills..wonie come."  i pulled jungwon out and closing the door i sighed.

'whats wrong with me?'

i sighed and grinned "did i just show much care?"  i looked at jungwon and he nodded "yeah, u gotta be embarrassed." he said and sighed giggling.

i looked back in the sound of door opening and saw joshua and anha.

"wonie, are you alone?" anha said and jungwon shook his head "no, im with hannie hyung."

"i asked if u came alone." anha said again, "yea, doctor said  u'll die without these pills." jungwon said rubbing his cheeks. "rlly? he said i would not die without those. HOW CAN U COME ALONE?" we closed our ears and looked at anha.

"ssh girl!" i ssh 'ed' and she gave me a death glare.

"hello jeonghan."

A/N : hey my lobs (readerz) i got two news,,,good and bad which one you wanna hear? 
and screwed in irl thingzz a lot soo i don't think ima gonna update real fast now