Seven || RS

"Wow u look cute." mum stroked my head. "Only u think that..byebye." i walked out and ran to catch the last
bus.

When i walked into the hospital i could see a rush of everyone there.

"Why am i even going to see my rival..ok i also dont know who will be my rival, lets just go." i mumbled standing behind some door and suddenly someone open that door and directly hit my head.

"YA!" i screamed out and some girl came out.

"Jeonghan?" i saw that anha girl.
"Do i look like his ghost? Why do u always come out to kill me..aish." i rubbed that place of my head i got hit.

"Ah..mian,,was that so hard? Sorry i didnt know.." her words were softer than othertimes.

"Why are u acting so gentle?" i blinked a few and sniffed, "i have my mum here." she said and it made me to start laugh.

"thats why i say why are u this gentle!!" i started to laugh and her mighty palm got on my mouth stopping me. "Han u are in a hospital!" i giggled and nodded.

"Anha?" a lady came up and she stood formally beside me.

I assume her as anha's mom so i also bowed down "Who is he?"

"Mom he is my classmate."

"Why will a classmate come to see u? U just joined class 1 day. Also its so late." i also dont know what her mom assumed me to be.

"Im Yoon Jeonghan..everyone has day practice today so im the one whos free so yeah im here that's why..but what happened to anha?" i looked at anha who looked quite surprised.

"Ok, good u are sweet. Anha slowly go in and chat i'll be here in a minute." her mom took her leave and i smiled.

"dont pronounce anything to mom." anha sniffed and i pulled her hair back "why did u call me Han a min ago?"

"Cuz Jeong is too much in it. Leave my hair..im a patient." anha pulled her hair but in that hurry her hair stucked with my bracelet. "anha, slowly.." i was about to pull it out and suddenly she pulled it harder and slipped.

I started to giggle when we were both down falling beside eachother.

"Eomma,,i think my legs are broken now." anha grinned.

"Why all time whenever i meet u?" i stood up and threw a helping hand "C'mon girl ur legs arent broken." she hold that hand and stood.

My eyes went on my phone where i saw some massages so i just let her hand go and luckily she didnt fall again like that what happens in dramas.

Anha

Yoo han
I'm bored

7:06 pm 

Play something lying on hospital bed.

I looked to anha and who was struggling to go in.
"Want my help?"

"Never!"

Anha

I have someone here now

Who??

My crush u know 😎

Disgusted but not surprised 🙂👍

Why disgusted? U are jealous huh?

why will i?

And that is what is ur favourite colour?

"Jeonghan." b4 i could reply to the online friend anha, real life anha called and i quickly gave her a peek of my gaze to tell i do care about everyone.

"Can u help me with peeling tangerine?" she exclaimed. "Yeah yeah sure..thats why i came."

"Quite Diplomatic?" anha threw a tangerine towards me and started to stare.

"Am i that good looking??" i looked at her and pulled her hair back by seeing she throwing her gaze away.

"what are u guys doing?"

A/N_: i'm ot rlly available to update weekly plus a lot budam!
stay safe and tuned! darari~