Twenty Six || RS

"Anha!"..

when i heard but then i didnt have the power to turn back and my eyes began to get close as those words of han kept running through.

"why move on?"

Y.JH

As i left the place and walked to my classroom i saw Seungcheol sitting in tiny waiting for something.

"Han-ah!" he smiled as he noticed me so did i,

"Hows all...my love??"

"I asked her to move on...cheol. You know that." he patted ny shoulder and hm'ed'

"But..i cant!"

"Its okay..its for our future..run for your heart, run for your life." he hugged me and started to sing some lullaby.

actually according for charts, i and the whole trainees will be at around Miami for practice

Joshua also showed up and joined the hug "shouldn't we tell her atlast?".

"we cant.." cheol pushed and he nodded.

"For the first time..i just liked someone and i have to leave her too? This is too much..like we only have 20 days to graduate and we have 4 days Only?" i said in middle and the smiled "lets fight these 4 days and win!"

The teacher walked in andgave us our cards and final graduation papers.

"guys keep on fighting." he said and stood on stage of class.

"guys! Listen up,, yoon jeonghan, hong joshua, choi Seungcheol..gonna leave korea in 4 days..they wont be there at the final graduation. hope you guys be more supportive!" he walked out of there.

And jimin and taehyung nodded saying "bruh we gon meet again in years and thats everyday." we also giggled at that and saw two girls.

"Anha, hara-" joshua mumbled and i passed out inside and looked back "guys," hara started.

"Don't worry! Fighting!! I believe you guys be world famous!" hara smiled handing me a piece of paper looked like she wrote me suicide note.

i giggled thinking of a whole different thing from what was happening.

someone smacked me and i noticed everyone was staring at me giggling like a loser.

"we promise, probably me and anha...gonna be journalist and interview ya'll once ya'll will be world famous idols." hara smiled and so as us three.

someone in us cleared their throat and anha suddenly looked up "i beg, if there is anyway stay back. it's my first time in life making friends and i planned on spending till graduation. what of we can't be together and this is the last time??"

joshua hit me from back and i gasped "SSH! silly! always it's you who's negative. our future just started." i smiled nodding and someone slowly hugged from back and i saw jisoo kim and jumped out.

"ahh,"

"han-ah, i heard you guys will be leaving before graduation don't take the hug seriously but i really like you! promise me we'll be together as soon as u get back!" i suddenly chocked on my saliva and looked at her with pupppy eyes "eh?"

jisoo chuckled and hit my hand with her notebook, "kidding! i've always been rude to you three..mianhae jisoo-ya, i wanted to become your friend too but you know. we'll be as soon as we see eachother at gaon chart award and MAMA." jisoo pulled our her hand and we all giggled pulling out our hand but instead of handshake we rounded into a big hug.

hara suddenly broke the hug and it me from back.

A/N: HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOON JEONGHAN!