Eighteen || RS

"are you mad?" anha said flinching away a inch.

"ani, i'm jeonghan."  i smiled and shook my head "not like i expected much." i said calmly.

"not like i didnt want to,,just i'm awkward. if u want....fist bump?" she said i nodded in a sec.

S.AH

as i pulled out my hand for a fist bump, i saw his fist too.

but before we could finish a fine fist bump, a power suddenly pulled me to it.

"yo, jeonghan, what you doing?" i smiled as i felt my hand being sqeezed by him.

"just it's healthy start." he stated and i raised an eye brow "for what?"
"you guess." he said proudly.

"starting of 'ai'?" i said and he flicked my forehead "silly. why? wanna go and fall in ai?" he said and i smirked "not like u know how to play." i said smiling.

i left it and walked for my locker.

as i opened it a saw something which made to scream inside so suddenly "ITS WHAT." 

han

HAN! SMT HAPPENED- 
ISTG I DUNNO U ASKED ME IF I CHOOSE CHOCO BOX
 OR LETTERSAND NOW HERE IS LITERALLY A CHOCOLATE BOX

whatttttttttttt????????????????????

here! i wear its fr!!!!!

(⊙ˍ⊙) sure it' for u?

so sureeee
it's written 'san anha'

uh, good 4 u,,
someone already hitting on u (•ˋ _ ˊ•)

uh- but still i like someone else 🙁

that filthy jeonghan?

dare 2 call him that,,
ikr he's a bit weird and annoying and broke my heart for millions of time
still 

:-O
upto u ψ(._. )>

heyy, wanna meet?

no! after some days if so,, i gotta short out smt 

always (>'-'<)
[seen]

Y.JH

'AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH' 

"ARGH! it's literally for real??" i questioned myself and banged my head with bench.

"that anha is that anha! i gotta keep my pace while chatting with her everywhere!"  
"i can't" 

"yoon jeonghan chatting with himself is creepy." i looked up chatting with my ownself. 

i went to wash my face and washed it up as i ran to restroom.

"jeonghan," i look back and saw seungcheol.
"what?" 

"anha's looking sad,go cheer her." he said and i looked at his face "so, am i the damn cheerleader now?" i said with sarcasm.

he chuckled and looked at me "i'm surely gonna buy a coffin and place you in a morgue, b..." 

me and he slowly came out and some girl came running and fell over me.

"shi-bar." she cursed and looked at my blank face and where my shirt had her whole ketchup mixed.

"AH, MIAN!" she said and got up and puled her handkerchief and as she was bout to place it and wipe on my shirt i saw anha and my hand got numb and i stepped back.

"thanks! i don't need it." i said out of being scared somehow.

"why?" she again came closer.

'this girl.'

"it's clingy, thanks! i said i don't need it. it's weird." i said and showed my palms and made a wall between her and me.

"his half girlfriend is there, staring at him." seungcheol smirked and scratched his nape "that's why he's scared." he ended and that girl smiled "u r so sweet, goodluck on your relation." 

i nodded with disgusted face.

i soon saw anha approaching me and cheol with a disappointed face.

"anha." i called out and seungcheol smiled "ima leaving to get u both some quality time." 

A/N : yall finally I made my choice that this will be my last book?
I might not write
Basically it's that I'm being lazy
Keep on if u enjoy this book!
I will promote urs if ya want 🤡🤡