Nine || RS

{ramadan gonna start soon,, happy Ramadan to all Muslims✨}

I looked back when someone ran and touched me and saw Anha again.

"Why u just ran all the way??" i said fast seeing her panting.
"Just wanted to thank..haha." as she finished a kid behind her popped out.

He looked so cute like snowball.

"Hi." he spoke smoothly and as i smiled he looked pretty comfortable with me "U want a lolipop?" i giggled and took a lollipop From him.

"Your sibling?" i looked at anha patting that small boy's head. "Can say so." she replied and smiled at that boy.

"Hes jungwon..jungwon,,he is jeonghan." anha looked at the shorter and smiled brightly.

"He is yoon Jeonghan? That one u have been tal-" before jungwon could finish anha threw her palm on his mouth.

Taking off her hand out of his mouth jungwon ran behind me. "My sister is crazy, don't fall for her..u'll regret soon." I chuckled on his words and kneeled down.

Looking at jungwon's small face, I was giggling "U think she is crazy..boi same..I also think that. And don't worry it'll be the worst decision falling for her. So I won't." I giggled and looked up to see anha's disgusted face.

Scratching her head she looked down at us "whom do u think u are, huh?? U think I'll for u...nah never! I would fall for the puppy next door but not for u..no no no never." Her long term finished and me and jungwon looked at eachother giggling.

"Oh my mom." We both sighed and I stood on legs then put my hand on her head.

"Ur brain is so small..I can feel it." I joked and she threw her keychain.

I ran out and looked back "JUNGWON-AH WE WILL MEET LATER..BYEBYE! AND ANHA-YA! I CAN FEEL IT!" I ran out faster and bumped into joshua and fell back.

"I fell." I grinned and looked at joshua "for anha?" He joked and threw his helping hands.

"Aish." I fixed my dress up and smiled "Cheol is here..we have to do practice." Joshua said and I nodded smiling and opened the message box of online anha who just messaged.

anha

If ur crush says joking 'I won't fall for u' and u scream back a lot including 'who is falling for u..me never..nah' what now 😄

😀😀u saying u just ruined your personality infront of your crush

U got me bro 🥲

Uh- forget the fact that he can like u back 🙂🙂

Me dreaming and u are breaking my dream..dont be this cruel

I always was 😏

I hate u

U think I'll say 'I love u?'
Nah..I hate u too
I have practice now..hahahahhahahaha
I'm so done with life

Fighting! Han-ah! Do better than ur new rival

Out of blue u are being sweet??

I was always a sweetheart

Well-
I ever didnt find it.