Twelve || RS

"han...ah." i heard anha and quickly went to reply "hm?"

"nothing." hearing anha i just nodded. 

"guys! we are just making them awkward. we just go they wanna talk right?" seungcheol said and all stood including me and anha.

"wait, we r leaving so that u both can chat" joshua said and a awkward silence fell over us.

"aish!"

i sat and puled down anha making all to stare at us  "what? u guys want us to chat, isnt it? then leave we will chat." i said and all smiled and joshua ruffled my hair "u grew up." seungcheol said and all left.

"so, anything?" i asked and she shook her head "u sure u wanna compete with me as a rival?" anha said which was a hard thing to answer

"actually, im honest." i scoffed before looking at her "do i look like i want?" i quickly gazed away and saw her smiling

"it's funny, wait! u dont wanna?! i knew it!!" she screamed out and i looked down in embarrassment.

"we have to tho, no use but a thing keep in mind that i wouldnt ever want to do that." i saw her proud face and smiled.

we started to laugh for no reason and remembered about that when we both fell  at hospital.

"i like u han. i'm the anha u chat with online," suddenly anha said and alarm clock rang.

"GOD!" i shook off and sat on bed.
"what was it."  

"han wake up!" my sister threw her slipper at me and i quickly grabbed it before it could hit me and checked my phone.

anha

u woke?

hmm

great, i don't feel well actually 

wae?

idk that actually 

take rest maybe that can help.

i was thinking that too.

hmm...i dont feel well too

Wae?

Super bad dream 😔🤞

ah,, its ok! No problem
My whole life's been a dream,, just forget it and get up

 u r scaring me
why tho?

just this,
i wanna meet u actually, (ಥ _ ಥ)

not now, 
i promise to meet u if i win the coming competition 

i pray for u (ง •_•)ง 

that would help me to win 

YES! im going to school <3
wake up and go to school 

yes! chat with u later

ok~

i directly ran to my closet and took my uniform.

as i ran out to eat breakfast, something came up and i slipped.

"do i have to accompany anha now?" i mumbled and looked up at mom looking at me with her pretty eyes.

"who's anha?" i facepalmed getting the whole opposite action from what i wanted.

"my-" she got in way "girlfriend?"
"ew, shes my competitor,,well rival." i stood and she smiled, "so that one joshua sent me photo, i must say i would choose her as my daughter instead, whipped for her looks." mom exclaimed and with flow i felt a sight of disgust.

"now u have a boy and that pretty human monkey daughter." i took a spoonfull of cereals into my mouth, "who said daughter, i meant daughter-in-law." hearing that those cereals stuck on and i choked. "what the heck mom?!" i took my bag and ran out.

while walking that weird thing got stuck on my head "i wanna punch her." i mumbled and someone bumped into me and saw mail box and suddenly said sorry.
"why are u saying sorry to a mail box?" i looked back and saw joshua leaning against a poll.

some laughing noises flew out and i pulled the one behind joshua and saw anha again with  that puppy eyes, innocent face. i left her hand and nodded "im polite, even to this ant." i pointed at an ant passing there.

"anha-ya, let's leave this polite boy here. we are not so polite to wait for him." i heard joshua and jealousy worked on me.

"u leave, why taking anha?" i said out and he smiled with a smirk on face "u r cute being jealous." joshua smiled and nodded looking at anha "what?"

"bye bye, sweeties." 

A/N  : I'M NOT CRYING!!  I'M NOT 😭😭

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

i always start to sob after these things i hear from readers😭😭😭

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

i always start to sob after these things i hear from readers😭😭😭

Ohhhh and the thingggg..
Tag one of your greatest friend who is also your shelter when u r lost <3