Twenty || RS

"Han-ya!" I looked back and saw Seungcheol running like a gorilla and coming to Me.

I chuckled it thinking how will Seungcheol the gorilla would look like.

"What are you thinking u dirty mind." He cursed at me and took out some papers from his bag.

"U needed these for the competition, manager asked me to give it to u."

I took those and started to read the whole thing up.

It looked quiet serious how I was reading those.

As we got into a corner I glared at Seungcheol and he raised at eyebrow.

"I'll sign those and take off your cl..."

{drink holy water}

He slapped on my arm and looked at me.

"Mwoya??"

"What u asking me to take off?" He asked and I mentally slapped myself.

"Take off your closet and you'll see a pen I kept there a year ago and give it to me back as we go back to our dorms the next Sunday." I said and dramatically rolled my eyes.

"Why in the world u left  a pen in my closet.??"

Ignoring him I pouted and looked outside "I thinking the Sunday,, it'll be raining."

"being pretty is a crime." i smiled mumbling and looked down and saw jisoo and anha laughing about something.

'why is anha always with joshua?'  

i annoyedly looked at seungcheol and blinked a few "hey son of a ...." cutting me off seungcheol slapped me "sweet mother..can you help me with something?"

"what?" he questioned me back and i nodded "buy me a cola." 

"okay." he left there and someone rested hands on my shoulder and i turned back and saw hara.

i smiled and raised my eyebrows asking her "what?"

"how are you today, jeonghan?" she asked and i turned back but saw no jisoo and anha.

"as always, hara." replying her i sighed.

"duh, han!" she pulled me suddenly pulled me back and i hold the window curtain saving myself from falling on her.

"insane, hara? i was bout to fall on you." i said and stood properly.

"falling on her,,or falling for her?" i heard and saw jisoo and anha.

"we just spotted all," joshua said and looked at anha's blank face.

"what? it is not u thought." i said and looked at hara who also started to clear what happened.

i looked at anha with shaking eyes "whats wrong tho? u enjoying,,matters." she stated and i smirked.

"arent you jealous, anha?" hara laughed out. "so what?" she directly left there.

'aish!'

 i looked at hara who looked enough guilty.

"wayo wayo wayo?" i sighed and looked throughout the windows and saw jungwon suddenly.

"WONIE!" i shouted and the younger started to run towards school building.

A/N: yall I wanna sleep,
I slept 46 mins 2day
And the fact my whole family is woke at 4am..
I can't with them now