Twenty Nine || RS

joshua and seungcheol whistled and clapped smiling so as anha and i.

"REALLY! BUT I ADMIRE YOU GUYS!!"

joshua smiled and hugged us.
"thats too close of us to perform a bl." i joked and joshua hit me, "ouch-"

seungcheol giggled and we noticed a weird smile on his face staring at us, "sorry it looked like love triangle,"

"YAH!" me, anha, joshua said unisonly and he cramped a smile on "stay here with me,"

"tomorrow is our last day in korea, they will throw a last meet,,,guys. come to park near school today at 4pm,,we will stay till 5am then leave.." seungcheol said wiping off his tears.

as he said i packed my bag as soon as they left,

when i reached there i saw everyone and anha.

as i smiled someone really back hugged me thinking of joshua i smiled and turned back then saw jisoo kim.

"this-" 

"JEONGHAN! i really like you! promise me a date a you will be back." jisoo said taking everyone's attention.

i smiled and ruffled her hair "jisoo-ya, mianhae..but someone i like really is here....and i'm gonna take a promise from her." 

her tears rolled down i could see "thats's anha? isnt it??" she said and i looked at the crowd staring at us,

thinking of less i just nodded being honest for the last time, "Yeah, that's her...san anha..i thought of her being my enemy and a rival the first time but these days,,,she's been amazing. san anha." i smiled and so as jisoo.

i looked at the crowd clapping, 

"WOAH! HAN JEONGHAN!" joshua laughed , my face wore red and my eyes kept searching for anha.

"anha?" i mumbled and i saw jimin saying "RUN 4 your life!" 

the crowd walked into a side as i run to river side and saw seungcheol and anha sitting together,

yeah, i got disappointed and as i turned back someone held my hand and i heard "han, im happy you came." i knew it was seungcheol. 

"she got uncomfortable when jisoo confessed so she ran out and me behind her, boi,," he nodded smiling and i walked to anha who kept looking down.

"anha?"
"hm?"
"why u ran out?"
"of course...she's pretty...intelligent..you would take that confess." anha said ina small tone and i laughed out,

S.AH

jeonghan suddenly ruffled my hair and pulled my chin up, "silly."

"huh?"

"i could never lost a diamond in search of gold,,could i?" he said smiling.

my ears got red and i nodded almost hugging him, "i cant believe you saying this by the way,"

he giggled and turned me back facing me to the flow of river and i could feel his chin resting on my shoulder, 

"sometimes, we are that close to something but i cant say...thats how i ant say but my actions are what i mean." he stopped and i nodded "i see, mr.yoon..you could be this chessy." i giggled and he nodded "it's just us thats why."

"i see again,,wanna hold hands?" i asked and he grabbed my both hand,

my heart blasted and i kept smiling crazily,

"let's get back, wifey." he said and i giggled "grr?? yeah hubby shut up." 

our tents were beside eachother so we kept hanging around with eachother the all time and took out my ipad to write 29th part of taled story.

as i kept typing a figure peeked at the screen and i flinched then noticed jeonghan. 

"so that writer is you?" he took my pad and i smiled crazily "sorry for not telling you." 
"really?? i loved this! accidently my sister also read's this one." i giggled and he smiled putting his arm around me, "this feels like a dream,,,resting on the boy's shoulder i thought to be my enemy."