Twenty Seven || RS

i saw anha wasnt in the hug and hara smiled "broo u really know how to make someone jealous." 

i suddenly looked at anha's ears wihch were bright red. of course i knew but to make the situation more clear i smiled and pulled anha's ears.

"look they are bright red!"

they all got silent so soon and i looked at anha who was a inch closer to me.

"you are too much close, mian." as she blinked a  few, i felt shyness and i stopped that and apologized soon.

everyone got back in normal move and we all took back to walk back to home.

as i walked out, everyone was yet laughing but i felt something wrong.

suddenly i got pulled and saw san anha.

"adam-teasing!" i chuckled liking it.

"chu! i won't basically adam-tease. mianhae." she stopped and i nodded "for lying u forgot me?"

"yea."
"but  i knew you did not forget me."

her eyes widen a she squealed her lips into a smile "but how?"

"Just i know you."

"So you also that i want you?"

my ears started to wear red as i turned to her and boxy smiled "i want nobody! I want you,, you you uhhoohh..i want you!"

Making it into some lyrics i smiled so as she "i know you know..jeonghan. Han,"

"YOU JUST CALLED ME HAN FOR FIRST TIME IN LIFE?!" i shouted as she nodded and some students passing by deeply judged us being together.

as we started to walk out someone pulled us together and we saw joshua.

"Already doing those???"

"What?" we replied unison and chuckled.

"Whats up with hara and you?" i asked and he smirked in a weird way.

"but she isnt as pretty as you han..i wanted to date you tho." he stopped and i slapped his hands off.

joshua rested his chin my shoulder and suddenly kissed my cheek.

"YA YOU DUMB MORON!" i started to wipe that kiss off and i heard someone giggling and saw seungcheol. "bl!"

"were you reading fan fictions??" i asked looking at joshua and he nodded "cold ceo and the sweet boy." 

seugcheol kept laughing so as anha.

i kept scrolling my phone and found a account in instagram named 'Taled Story' 

"interesting-" as i run into it i saw some stories and pictures. 

"what's taled tho?"

as i pressured into some posts and started to read those.

'now,,,ep 27, to watch tap the link in description." i groaned and tapped in.

as i went in a smooth tone song came with some lines bellow.

saying 'yeah in this time...we both assured their feelings..which were serious. the boy smiled and went close to the girl and it was too close and almost their face touched. their story had been of long, where the boy thought of the girl weird but he's now the one smiles whenever he see's her. they still don't have their number in reality they have. the innocent boi gonna find something suspicious this time. where his mind will stay up and he will be knowing something more.' 

"EGFASBWHSKL!" 
"what the hell it is? but why this is quite so matched with something?"

i started to read pasts and found a lot more like from then i saw anha for the first time. 
her face with floating hair oh yeah. blue bag.

So  da   plot is  here finally