Twenty Eight || RS

"duh what's this all?" i mumbled as i saw everything the same as what happened between me and anha,

"is this all anha's work?"

as far i know i saw my sister giggling reading something a i peeked at her reading taled story the same i was reading.

"WHAT THE HELL U READIN?" i snatched that phone and she smiled ruffling my hair "wish your story was this one.." she left leaving a smile.

blowing some wind into my bang i shouted "BUT tHat's MINE mayBE!"

she didnt look so care bout that.

then our bell rang and i shouted "meow! go open that up!" my sister threw a slipper at me and ran to open that.

"grr"

"JOSHUA OPPA!" i chocked on my saliva and scoffed it off. "shua?"

i was clearly hearing those "where's han?"

"SHUA-YA! IM IN COME IN!" i shouted he shouted "ye!" in back.

as i took a sip of water i saw figures walking i and chocked on my water seeing anha smiling along.

"a...anha?"

"yo! han,your gf's pretty." he whispered into my ears and i slapped his face off.

"she was here to something so i also asked her to come with me since she's yo..." i quickly sopped him with
"where's cheol?"

"what's she yours?" my sister asked and i threw a death glare "why you care?"

"anha???" suddenly mom arrived and i mentally face plamed.

"aww you are really so pretty! i can adopt you!" mom smiled cupping anha's cheeks.
"i would like that!" anha smiled out and i broke into them "you can't, we dont have same surname-"

"then marry eachother," mom giggled and a smooth silence went over "i didnt give that bad idea,,if u don't like that okay." mom smiled,

"umh not that bad ideamaybe." joshua said smirking.

"well,,yeah though.."i looked at anha with surprised eyes.

i smiled as i slapped on joshua's backside and he held my hand tightly.

"uhhh i see! what's going on! han oppa! is that unnie your girlfriend???" that innocent kid asked and mom smiled "i see too. you kids are..good."

"Thats a slay. Im san anha...their classmate." anha winked and i shook my head out of disbelief.

Soon seungcheol came and caught us with the chat.

"Hmh, Boyz yall always hangup?" Anha said taking a sip from lemonade.

Cheol nodded and smiled "Hmmmm since han's lazy to move."

"I see,, when will you all be back?"

"Soon after some years." I blowed some air into my bangs and threw a mic at anha.

"We couldn't do the rivals on stage wanna do it here?" She slightly nodded and smirked.

"눈물을 꾹 참으며 두려운 (내 맘을)
감추고서 너를 찾아서 갈 거야
자려다 네 생각에 일어나 밖으로 나가서는
걷다가 또 보니까 내 맘처럼 달리고 있는 나
너 있는 그곳을 나는 몰라도
내 마음 나침반 곧장 따라서
내 맘에 그려둔 지도를 천천히 살펴서" [Run to You (지금 널 찾아가고 있어)]
©️kobalt music publishing Ltd

I stopped and anha smiled,

"Let's start
We gon' fly
We won't stop
It's alright
I can do this all day

Back it up, back it up (yeah)
서둘러 "hit that line" (whoo)
시간 아까워, 아까워 (you should)
필요 없어, no more sign, yeah
네가 어디에 있던, I can find ya
It's gonna be alright
손을 맞대, make a wish" [Make A Wish (Birthday Song)
© Ekko Music Rights Europe, Sainthood Music Limited

loud claps came out and i put out a hand to a hifive and smirked.

Byeee!see you later

Byeee!see you later.
With next part!