Five || RS

"Han-ah, calm down..." Joshua started to bow to every single one there.

anha

Han-ah??
Are u here??

I looked up at Joshua and gave a deathly glare. "I'll see u later," I walked back to my house and put off my shoes shyly.
"I'm home."

"Son u went for a minute and it's 40 minutes that u are back.." Mom walked out and took my jacket off.

I shrugged and walked to my room without making the chat go more long.

anha

Han-ah??
Are u here?

9:44pm

Yes,, sorry something weird happened when i was down so yeah that's why-

Ah OK,, u were acting weird then
BTW

Cuz it wasn't me-

🥲🥲🥲
Then to whom I just told I have a crush

No problem..he's My friend..
he's just whatever

Ah..relieved- 😆😆

BTW tell more about ur crush,,

Umm~~~
He's tall, he's kind of silly also has a cold heart..and I told u we also have a Jeonghan??
And he's that 😂

😂😂😂😂
Wow
He can't be more cuter than me

Cuz he is already 🤗
THE 🍎 OF MY 👀

Aren't u are loving it blindly??

Idk if I like him already,,I mean he is kind of someone I always wanted

forget it bruh

I'll sleep now~~~
Byeee 👋

It's raining outside
Byeebyee😄

Btw they say when u are chatting with someone and rain suddenly starts to fall its your fate with him or her

WE ARE NEVER,, goodnight sis

Lol ok

I smiled at her texts and a vision of San Anha came on my mind and suddenly that place she flicked of my forehead started to ache. "She is demon." I mumbled and took my blanket on.

S.AH

It was already so late when I checked my clock while finishing the homework.

"Oh my its 2am..already?" I mumbled and sat back leaving my pen.

I sighed as I took my phone and went online to stalk over the chats with jeonghan.
He was already inactive as it showed so it was fruitless.

"I'm gonna go sleep but I'm thirsty,," I mumbled and looked all over to mind my bottle but there was none.

"Aigooo, jinjja."

Our house was duplex so we had our kitchen down.
It was dark somehow but in our house we have sensors everywhere so as we enter to staircase lights should be on thinking that when I stepped on first stair lights didn't get on and I slipped over all stairs and fell badly.

When I opened my eyes I was at hospital.
"Mom?"

"Anha-ya,,u are woke??" Mom started to rush over to call out the doctors here me alone thinking what happened in middle.

Soon doctors came and started to check form head to tail.

"She's OK for now..but shouldn't be joining anything for some days." That doctor called out my hell which was I couldn't join classes.

Then what about jeonghan? What about the others?

"Mom I want to." i suddenly started whin but i was fruitless aswell. "No u can't."

A/N : HAPPY CARAT DAY!

And a Philosopher once said- 😂

Carat day once again!