𝟙𝟞 - 𝔼𝕝𝕡𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕤𝕥𝕠𝕟𝕖 & ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕞𝕠𝕞𝕚𝕝𝕖

"Class dismissed

"Class dismissed."

Everyone began to pack their belongings away apart from three students. James Potter, Sirius Black and Ophelia McGonagall.

"Ready for your first detention Fi." James whispered into Ophelia's ear.

"Not in the slightest." Ophelia gulped, she was actually quite nervous partly due to the fact she had never had a detention before and partly because she didn't like the idea of upsetting Minnie. But Ophelia was also a little excited to see what a detention looked like and who better to share it with than James and Sirius?

"Mr Potter, Mr Black, these rat cages need cleaning. I find they look best without use of magic." Minnie was still sat at her desk but rather than looking at the three she was still writing on parchment. That was until Sirius decided to fake vomit, earning him a severe glare from the lady. "Miss McGonagall, my files are completely out of order." They weren't, nothing was ever out of place when Minnie was involved, but she had deliberately messed them up to ensure a long chat with the girl. "They need filing once again in alphabetical order." A chair was summoned to fit on the end of the Professor's desk. "Don't just sit there, some of us do want dinner tonight."

Ophelia was the first to stand and walk over to her task, she slid into her chair and tried to keep her head down. You see, Fi knew exactly what was happening here; Minnie was trying to get her to open up.

"I hear you didn't attend your Care for Magical Creatures class, care to explain?" Clearly Minnie had other ideas and silence was definitely not an option. James and Sirius had also heard her ask this question but remained focused on their task.

"Yeh, didn't really want to go today."

"You didn't want to go?" Minnie placed her quill down and gazed over to Ophelia, who was still organising the parchments in front of her. "I have never taken you as someone who would simply skip a class."

"Maybe you don't really know me, gosh I don't even know who I am anymore." A sigh left Ophelia's mouth. "I'm sorry, just ignore me."

"I won't ignore you, please talk." Minerva placed her warm hand over Ophelia's, something that broke Ophelia's attention from the parchment. Sirius and James had been trying to ignore the conversation, they could sense it was personal, but they couldn't deny they were slightly interested.

"I just, I just feel so stuck." Ophelia began. "Like, when I first came to you it was like, I don't know, like a fresh start. I pushed everything to the back and it seemed ok. But now, well now I - Sirius, James I know you're listening." Unfortunately for the boys, their listening in to conversation skill was minuscule. Both boys had completely forgotten their tasks and were quite literally staring at Ophelia.

"Sorry Fi." James tried to quickly cover himself by returning back to scrubbing a cage floor.

"Yeh, sorry Fi, we were just concerned." Sirius however remained unafraid and wanted to sincerely speak his thoughts.