6. Let's go dance in hell shall we

After Beomgyu had gotten his pictures and had a sappy moment with his father, the doorbell rang, signaling to the father and son that his date was here. They went back to the first floor, before Beomgyu's father went to open the door as Beomgyu went to do a last check on himself on the bathroom that's linked to his room.

When the door opened, there stood Taehyun in a black suit with a dark blue cravat on as well having a light blue rose decoration on his jackets chest pocket. He was holding a box that was holding Beomgyu's rose decoration along with a bouquet of roses in different shades of blue.

"Good start of the evening Mr. Choi" Taehyun bowed respectfully, the older man now quite confused as to why his son has a crush on the other, "May I know where Beomgyu is?"
"Ah yes if course... Beom, your date is here" the man yelled gently into the house, hearing a door opening in upstairs and soon there were careful steps coming down the stairs.

Taehyun was absolutely stunned by the other boys looks, in his opinion the other looks like a prince who could be in the most lavish garden in the whole world and he would still be the most beautiful sight to see. He smiled at his classmate as the boy came closer to the front door.

"Hey Beomgyu, these are for you" he raised both of his hands a little to show the box and the bouquet. Beomgyu smiled slightly while taking the flowers first.
"Please come inside, I'll go put these in a vase" he told the slightly older boy, who nodded with a smile. Mister Choi just looked at the two boys and started to fear the worst things possible to happen to his son as their quest stepped inside to wait for Beomgyu.

"You have a very beautiful son, Mr. Choi"
"I know, and I hope you won't hurt my little flower more than you already have..." the man mumbled under his breath, but Taehyun didn't hear him as he was focused on Beomgyu's gentle movements as he put the roses on a beautiful vase.

"Uhm... Shall we go take the photos now so we can start leaving towards school...?" Beomgyu asked after a while since he was done, but no one answered him. Taehyun was looking at him with star struck eyes whilst his father looked worried. Then Taehyun snapped out of his thoughts.

"Ah actually I bought this for you as well... They didn't have another jacket piece so I hope you're okay with a wrist rose" Taehyun smiled at the smaller apologetically, before hiding his face as he bowed his head as an apology, effectively hiding his slight smirk that was vanished when he looked back at the other.

"It's okay" Beomgyu took the box and opened it, gazing at the beautiful accessory before putting it gently onto his wrist. He was careful not to show the bandages on his arms.

"Let's go take the pictures so you two can leave, shall we?" Beomgyu could easily see his father's aggression even if the man hid it behind a smiling mask. He pondered as to why his father would be angry all of sudden, but didn't press at all as he started going down the basement stairs, Taehyun and his father right after him.

Soobin and his mother had calmed down and were sitting in the living room, adjusting Soobin's makeup a little. His mother even suggested putting eye contacts on, to make his eyes lavender coloured. He agreed because he knew that he would probably look good with them on, and he did. Whilst they were talking the doorbell rang and Soobin's father went to answer it.

"Good start of the evening Mr. Choi" they could hear Yeonjun's voice from the door, making Soobin's anxiety skyrocket. His mother gently caressed his shoulder before getting up to go direct their guest to the living room.

"Good start of the evening to you as well Yeonjun. Last time I saw you, you were shorter than now" Soobins father smiled even if he was as anxious as his wife and young son.