13. Messages

Beomgyu got her phone back without any problems because the nice nurse is actually one of the only ones who care about the kids and teens in the children's ward. The tall girl skipped to her bedroom before she send her neighbour a text message.

Soobinnie bunny

Uuh hey..? ':)

OMG BEOMGYU HI
HOW ARE YOU?
ARE YOU OKAY?
HAVE YOU BEEN OKAY?

Soobin, 1. Calm down
2. I'm doing okay and I've
been okay for a while now

Ah okay okay, I'm calm
And I'm so happy to hear that

Anyways, how are the you?

I'm Okay :)

What's wrong?

God damn it for you knowing
how I text when I'm not okay...
Okay so, I've just been ignoring
Taehyun and kinda Kai and
Yeonjun hyung as well...

Ah why? Is it because of me?

No, I... Maybe a little?
I'm just so sad and angry
what Taehyun did and said
to you... :(

Ah Soobinnie, don't cut out
your friends just because of me

Gyu, I will talk to them tomorrow
I just can't see them today at
least...

Okay, but good that you'll talk to
them soon :)

Mmhm! Ah I gotta go, my
grandparents are now downstairs

Ah okay, bye Soobin!

Bye Beomgyu!

The teenage girl smiled softly before she stood up from her bed and opened the door to see many of the patients gathered around Minho and Jisung as there was a nurse talking to them. Beomgyu quickly skipped over there and immediately got pissed off by the fact that the nurse, one of the mean ones, was scolding Minho for engaging to another boy while still in the children's mental ward and because both are underaged. The tall girl noticed that Minho's hands were shaking and that no one had asked for her father, so she quickly tapped one the other patients shoulder and whispered to them to get Doctor Choi which they immediately went to do.

Beomgyu took one step forwards until she was behind the nurse, she could clearly see Minho crying silently as Jisung looked uttermost disgusted and shocked that a nurse would talk to anyone like that. Thankfully before she opened her own mouth there was a loud question made.

"Nurse Irene, what are you doing?" Beomgyu's father asked as he walked next to his daughter whilst the nurse turned around in shock.
"I- Minho, he got engaged to another boy and they're both underaged and Minho has mental problems"

"Miss Irene, should I remind you that Minho's pronouns are they them, and you are also acting very homophobic right now as well, and I know you got engaged at the age of 14 so don't even try, Minho is also going to be 18 the next fall"

"But-"
"No buts, I've had enough of your unprofessional attitude towards the patients and the other nurses and doctors. Please go wait to me in my office, miss Irene" Doctor Choi smiled at the nurse who scoffed but did as she was told.

"Kid's and teens, please go to your rooms, Jaehyun and Mina will come ask questions about what happened soon from every one of you, one by one" the doctor stated and soon all patients aside from Beomgyu and Minho were in their rooms.

"So, can any of you two give me an explanation on paper?" The older Choi pointed at Beomgyu and Jisung, as he absolutely knew Minho wasn't really with them now.
"I can write down what I saw and heard when I came from my room"
"I can write down the whole ordeal if you just help Minho to calm down while I write it down"

"I can do that, Jaehyun take Beomgyu and Jisung to the main office and let them write everything down in peace while I'll calm Minho down, and give them their medication if needed"
"Understood Mr. Choi. Miss Choi and Mister Han, please come after me" the two teens left the doctor and Minho alone as they followed Jaehyun to the main office.

After about half an hour later, both Jisung and Beomgyu got their side of things down and got to leave the office. Minho and Doctor Choi Chanhee, Beomgyu's father, were in the teens room as Minho was falling asleep from his medications, as he wouldn't calm down otherwise.

"Minho, I'm going to let Jisung come in here if you want to"
"Pwease...Jisungie..." Minho slurred in his half asleep state while sitting on his bed.
"I'll go get him" Chanhee said before getting up and leaving the room, almost crashing into the said boy.

"Oh- I was just going to come get you since Minho wants to be with you now, just a warning, I needed to give him his stronger medication since he wouldn't calm down and his hallucinations got worse in a short time, so he's very sleepy"

"Okay doctor, thank you" Jisung bowed slightly before going into the room, closing the door before helping Minho to fall asleep.

Beomgyu on the other hand was in her bedroom drawing as her phone, that she forgot to give back, pinged at a new message that was sent to her. She looked at the screen and she felt cold as the color drained from her face.

New message from Taehyunnie