22. Picking Outfits

"Taehyun, can you please try this on?" Beomgyu asked from her boyfriend with a happy twinkle in her eyes as she showed the outfit she picked out to him. The slightly older boy smiled at his girlfriend as he nodded before taking the outfit she picked out, then they walked to the changing rooms, Taehyun moving into one of them to change his clothes as Beomgyu sat down on one of the chairs in there. After a few minutes, Taehyun opened the curtains.

"Beom, what do you think?"
"It looks great on you, like I thought, but do you like it?"
"I do like it, you know my style is very similar to this so"
"True, now change back to your clothes, and if you feel like it you can buy the outfit, but I have seen you have similar pieces in your closet so you don't have to"
"These are cery comfortable so I'll be buying these, wait just couple more minutes"

He then disappeared behind the curtains and started changing back to his own clothes, whilst Beomgyu was thankful that the makeup she was wearing hid her blushing cheeks. She had not expected him to look that good and also like the outfit she had picked out.

Beomgyu send a quick message to the group chat that had only her, Minho and Soobin in it and she triple checked that she wouldn't be sending it to the group chats that also had Taehyun in it.

🌸The Feared Half⚰️

Me
SOOBIN!!! MINHO!!!

Soobinnie 🦔
What?🧐

Minholing🐇
Everything ok?

Me
Everything is amazing, BUT!
I BASICALLY CHOSE HIM
AN OUTFIT AND HE APPARENTLY
LIKES IT AND IS GONNA
BUY IT AND IT LOOKS SO
GOOD ON HIM AND AAAAAAAH

That is all 😅🥰⚰️

Minholing🐇
He better send a
pic of it to the chat

Soobinnie🦔
Agreed! He absolutely
needs to! Mostly to annoy
the guys 😂

But because if you
have this kind of reaction,
it must be a good outfit

NOW GO ENJOY YOUR
DATE DUMMY!!!!!

Minholing🐇
^^^^^^^^^!!!!!

Me
FIIIIINEEEEE
I'll go now, TTYL 💛💛💛

Soobinnie🦔
💛💛💛

Minholing🐇
💛💛💛

"Who're you texting? Soobin and Minho?" Taehyun was suddenly next to Beomgyu and scared the living daylight out of her, making her jump a little before looking at him.

"Yeah, who else? The guys? Heck no!"
"Understandable"
"Wow even on a date we diss our friends" Beomgyu chuckled a little as Taehyun helped her up from the chair.

"Obviously! That's our job basically" Taehyun exaggerated before he noticed something on a clothing rack.

"Can you wait here for me with the clothes you picked out for me?"
"Yeah, why couldn't I?" She took the clothes off his hands before he gave her a loving smile and then he quickly walked to the clothing rack. Taehyun soon found the correct size that would fit his girlfriend and picked out some top that would fit the skirt. But he then remembered that they were enterting fall and fast, so he picked out an cardigan that also fitted with the shirt and skirt.