15. Guess who's back

Choi Soobin was very tired, but also happy as he was hugging his boyfriend who just got out of the shower as he himself was already in his pyjamas.

"Soobin, baby, I love you but I would love to put on my night attire and not rip off your clothes once again" Yeonjun smirked as Soobin whined, wanting cuddles immediately, but unwrapped his arms from Yeonjun's shoulders.

"Thank you baby" the older quickly put on boxers and his pyjamas on as well before laying down next to the younger, who immediately clinged on to him, nonverbally demanding for cuddles. Yeonjun obviously objected and wrapped his arms around the younger ones small waist, pulling him closer to his chest.

"Do you know when Beomgyu is getting home?"
"Uuh I think Mr. Choi said this friday, but I need to confirm it from eomma and appa.. Why?"
"Because Taehyun is absolutely losing his mind because he wants to see Beomgyu and apologize for like the millionth time even though he apologised trough text messages"

"I mean, we're talking about Taehyun here, he would absolutely be doing that even though Gyu has forgiven him already for the millionth time as well"
"Okay yeah true. Tae would def still do so" before the conversation could continue on, there was a rock thrown at Soobin's window. The younger one in the room got up and opened the curtains, to see a grinning Beomgyu on her window. Soobin immediately opened the window as well surprised.

"Gyu!"
"Hey Binnie! I got back home earlier than planned because appa is on summer vacation right now and is home the whole time unless a grocery shopping or so is needed" Yeonjun got up from the bed as well and stood behind his boyfriend, wrapping his arms around his lower waist.

"Oh hey Beomgyu, you're back"
"Hi Yeonjun-ssi, yeah I am haha"
"Ssi?! Why are all of you doing this to me? I'm going to murder Kai for planting that in all of your brains"
"Noooo don't kill my gum" Soobin pouted at his boyfriend and Beomgyu just snickered before realising.

"Oh shit I totally forgot to tell you guys- Well Taehyun knows, but I told him not to tell anyone"
"Tell what Gyu?" Soobin tilted his head slightly.
"I'm trans as well, but the other way around" Beomgyu starched her neck.
"Oh, okay thanks for telling Beomgyu" Yeonjun said with a smile before adding, "you can call me hyung or oppa, I don't care, just not ssi please, I feel so old when I get called that"

"Okay haha but you are an oldie compared to the rest of us"
"Gyu is correct hyung. But why didn't you tell me earlier"
"Ah that's because I've know only for two years and didn't want to say anything if I was incorrect, but being called a girl and she and wearing skirts and dresses feels more like me, but when I was like 'I should tell', I completely forgot haha"

"Then how does Tae know?" Yeonjun asked, slightly confused along with Soobin.
"That's because he asked because appa told him that night that I'm his daughter basically"
"Aaah okay, sorry we didn't come outside that night" the giant bunny stated.
"It's okay, I can guess what was happening" bear looking girl smirked playfully, which grew when she saw her friends blushed.

"And I can imagine what happened this night as well, don't think I can't see the hickeys Soobinnie"
"Yah Beomgyu! Please!" Soobin whined and hid his face on his hands with Yeonjun laughing slightly at the younger males reaction.

"Soobin, Yeonjun, do either of you know anyone named Minho or Jisung?"
"Huh? Yeah, I know someone named Jisung from my job, but I don't know if you mean as in Han Jisung, like around a head shorter than you" Yeonjun stated.
"Ah the same Han Jisung, hihi, he and his fiancée Minho are gonna come here tomorrow so if you guys wanna get to know them please come, I want my friends to know my new friends"

"Oh okay, what time?" Yeonjun asked.
"Around 1pm, you guys can come over sooner tho, and also ask Kai to come too, I already asked from Taehyun and he is coming. Appa gave you all permission to come here to hang out" Beomgyu smiled happily whilst clapping her hands.