20. Date is starting

"Beomgyu, calm the fuck down, you look amazing and Taehyun loves you because you are you and he wants to be with you, so calm down please" Soobin shook the younger girl as he got her to stop rambling her insecurities and worst case scenarios about the date she'll have soon. Chanhee was watching the duo in amusement before he noticed his daughters boyfriend park on their driveway, and he clearly saw Taehyun panicking and trying to calm himself down so he wouldn't scare his girlfriend.

"Beomgyu, sweetie, you look beautiful and I know Taehyun will love your outfit a lot, so don't worry okay?" Chanhee smiled at Beomgyu who looked at her appa, still slight hesitation in her eyes before she nodded, Soobin hugged her before he left to go home himself. The tall boy waved and smiled at Taehyun as he passed the car before he disappeared into his house, as Taehyun finally got out of the car. He took the flowers from the backseat before he locked his cars doors and walked up the stairs, until he was in front of the door.

Taehyun took a deep breath in before he knocked on the door, then taking a small step backwards just in case while holding the flowers behind his back. He could hear Beomgyu letting out a scream and running and Chanhee yelling for her to come back downstairs, before the man opened the door for his daughters boyfriend.

"Just go to the living room, I'll go get her also, you two are matching by coincidence huh" Chanhee said as he let the teenager inside, before he closed the door and started walking towards the stairs as Taehyun got his shoes off and went to the living room. Soon the teen heard knocking upstairs and a door opening. He could hear that the two were talking, but he couldn't hear the words.

But that didn't matter as there was two steps coming downstairs and soon Taehyun saw Chanhee dragging his blushing daughter to the living room. And then the teens realized that they both were matching like the doctor had said. Taehyun quickly stood up from the couch and forwarded the flowers to his girlfriend.

"Beautiful flowers for my beautiful girlfriend"
"Why are you so cheesy, jeez.. But thank you Taehyun. You look very handsome as well" Beomgyu smiled at him as she took the flowers, but those were snatched from her hands by her father.

"I'll put these in the vase, you two can go for your date. I hope my little girl will be home before 9 in the night, but if so happens, I expect an text message from either of you" he smiled before he gave Beomgyu's forehead a kiss and waved at Taehyun before Chanhee disappeared to the kitchen.

"Shall we go then my beautiful princess?"
"Of course my handsome prince, but first, I'll go get my purse from upstairs, I didn't have a chance to take it because appa immediately started dragging me downstairs"
"I did so you wouldn't chicken out darling!" The teens jolted as Chanhee yelled that from the basement before they broke into laughter.

"Fine! Yes, I would have chickened out if you didn't do that, my sweetheart!" Beomgyu laughed before she ran upstairs and back downstairs as she got her purse. She and Taehyun went to put on their shoes, then the duo left the house with yelling bye to the man who stayed at the house. Taehyun unlocked the car doors before he opened the passenger side door.

"My lady"
"Oh my, well thank you sir" Beomgyu giggled as she sat on the car seat as Taehyun closed the door and walked to the driver side before getting on the seat as well. They put on their seatbelts and the car was then turned on, soon driving on the cemented roads towards the mall while chatting and listening to some music.

A/N; The Bouquet