21. On the date (A/N)

"Where should we go first?"
"Well, where would my princess want to go?"
"Yah– But, maybe there? They have good quality stuff for a reasonable price point"
"Okay, if that's where you want to go, there we go" Taehyun pecked Beomgyu's forehead before they started walking towards the store. The girl was feeling anxious as people were staring at her with an disgusted glint on their eyes and the boy noticed it quickly.

"Don't mind them, they've never seen an actual princess before"
"Kang. Taehyun. Shut up, I'm not a princess"
"You are in my eyes Choi Beomgyu"
"I– Can you stop being so cheesy, because I'm going to faint from embarrassment if you continue on with the flattery"
"Okay fine, but only for now"

Beomgyu just sighed as Taehyun dragged her to the store she had pointed out.

🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤

A/N:

I'm so sorry for not updating, I just haven't been in the right head set and had no energy to write...

I'll try to continue this chapter (will be a separate one), but please don't expect it to come out in a long time, because as stated just a moment ago, I have no motivation, energy nor ideas to put it all in a nice way...

Sorry for all the readers of "Eternally" to hear this, but I will complete this one day as well, will just take months (maybe a year or more if really bad-)...

With all the love;
Moon or leeminhosimp03
– The author of Eternally

🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤