11. A new friend?

The next day, Soobin was near to kill Taehyun, and he probably would do so if he 1. wasn't in pain and 2. wasn't being held back by Yeonjun, who actually knew that Taehyun did like the other, but decided to do the worst thing to show it. The oldest was disappointed in the younger boy as well, but he wanted to hear him out and not let his adorable boyfriend kill him first.

"Soobin, baby, please calm down, Taehyun didn't know this would happen" Yeonjun tried to calm Soobin down, as the younger boy was stressed out, which wasn't good for him because he always got sick if he stressed out too much.

"Absolutely not happening, he fucking got Beomgyu have a bad depressive episode and now he's in the mental ward of the hospital, where his father works at. Beomgyu was already going to be sent there, but Taehyun made that happen faster, and now he's going to be there much longer" Soobin started sobbing while pushing Yeonjun away from him.

"Soobin, stop pushing me, please. Calm down, Beomgyu is going to be fine and Taehyun knows he messed up"

"Yeonjun, please leave, I don't want to see anyone, especially Taehyun right now. And you are trying to get me see him, I know it, and Kai will also try so he can also stay away. I don't want to see any of you until I've calmed down and don't want to strangle Taehyun"

"Soobin... Can... Can I at least stay until you're not hurting as much? I know it was your first time and I want to make sure you won't get more hurt" Yeonjun had gotten Soobins hands into his and looked straight into the younger boys eyes, pleading to stay with him.

"I... Fine..." Soobin mumbled before pulling his hands away, then he layed down carefully and pulled the blanket over himself. He was getting cold all of sudden and he didn't understand why, but he just shrugged it off. Yeonjun sat carefully on the edge of the bed and rubbed Soobin's figure that was in a fetal position.

On the other side of the small city they lived in, Huening Kai was at Taehyun's place trying to get the older boy calm down even if he was disappointed in him.

"Taehyun, calm down, Beomgyu is okay"
"No, no! Beomgyu is not fine and I'm the cause of that!"

"No you're not!"
"Yes I am! I caused him to fucking shoot the mirror in his bathroom broken and fucking cut himself with it!"
"Taehyun..."

"I'm a monster, for playing with other people's feelings and making him feel like I'm also doing it to him when I do like him... I... I don't know... And the fact that I might something I shouldn't know is also fucking killing me..."

"What are you talking about?"
"Nothing, forget it... I want to be alone so can you leave?"
"I... Fine, but I'll call you every hour to know you're doing at least okay"
"Fine, bye"
"Bye"

Kai sighed before he left the older boys bedroom and went to downstairs and left the house. Taehyun was laying in his bed, quilt eating him alive as well. He knew he made things worse and that Beomgyu probably won't ever like him back or date him.

As for Beomgyu, he was in a single patient bedroom, as he was being in solitude for few days from the other patients, only the ward workers coming to see him and talking to him, even if they wouldn't get any replies from the boy. He was going to see his father today as he got an permission to see someone two days a week for three hours. He was drawing with crayons as his room door was knocked on before it was opened.

"Choi, your father is here, he'll come inside your bedroom now" the nurse said before his father stepped into the room, closing the door after himself. He stepped next to Beomgyu, only then did the teen stop drawing and looked up at his father.