7. The dance turned into a hell

Soobin and Yeonjun arrived about 5 minutes earlier than the time the actual dance would start. Everyone was looking at Soobin with either curious eyes or lust filled eyes. Huening Kai came up to the duo as he recognised his older hyung.

"Yeonjun hyung, you're finally here" Kai sighed with relief before he looked at his hyung's date and was absolutely shocked.

"Soobin hyung?"
"H-hey Kai, uhm... Surprise?" Soobin smiled awkwardly, as Huening Kai stared at him from head to toes. The younger rubbed the olders stomach before smiling.

"Soobin hyung, you look very pretty"
"Well thank you Kai, I appreciate the compliment and you look quite handsome as well" he complimented with a smile.

"Oh yeah, Soobin should we tell Kai now?"
"Yeah sure, go for it, better earlier than later"
"What are you two talking about?" Kai looked at his best friends confusion clear on his expression.

"Well.. Me and Soobin started dating like... Under 30 minutes ago"
"Oooh congratulations hyung's" Kai smiled, but soon he saw his last best friend with someone he would had never to be seen with.

"Hey guys, what's going on? And you look very pretty Soobin hyung" Taehyun stated as he walked to them, while holding Beomgyu close by his waist. Beomgyu clearly wasn't that comfortable, but didn't say anything.

"Oh nothing much, me and Soobin just started dating under an hour ago and he does look very stunning doesn't he" Yeonjun smiled as he placed his hand around Soobin's waist who just shyly smiled back at him.

"Ooh congratulations then hyungs" Taehyun smiled as he tapped the slightly younger boys waist, tightening his hold ever so slightly, but Beomgyu did feel it.

"Congratulations Soobin hyung... Yeonjun-ssi..." Beomgyu smiled timidly and Soobin noticed it clear as day.

"Ah Beomgyu, I need your help with something, can you come with me?" Soobin removed his boyfriend's hand gently from around his waist.
"Uhm... Yeah sure..." Taehyun let go of Beomgyu's waist and the neighbours left the three other boys.

"That was slightly weird... Uuh should we go inside the school and wait for them there?"
"Yeah sure, let's go" Yeonjun put his arms around his younger friends before the trio walked inside the school.

At the same time, Soobin and Beomgyu had made their way to the west side of their school, where they stopped walking and sat down on a bench.

"Gyu, are you uncomfortable with Taehyun being your date?"
"I... I don't know... He made my appa angry and worried in span of 15 minutes that he was with us in the first floor... In the basement my appa was against the idea of Taehyun holding me in anyway, so he just stood behind me in the pictures..."

"Did he do something as you were coming here from your place?"
"I... I don't really know... He did touch my inner thigh, but I don't know if that was accidental or done on purpose... My appa ordered Taehyun to bring me back home exactly on 20:00 before his shift, but as he said that he got a call from the hospital, to inform him that they needed the night sift to come earlier today so he left slightly before us..."

"I think you should keep close to me and Yeonjun for at least an hour and if he makes you more uncomfortable, I'm asking Yeonjun to take you home"
"Hyung, even if I love you as my nonbiological brother, absolutely not happening. You're going to have fun with your boyfriend. I can handle Taehyun..."

"Beomgyu, remember the last time you told me that about a guy?"
"Hyung... I wasn't even 15 back then..."
"And I'm not letting something like that to happen to you once again, do you understand Choi Beomgyu?"
"I understand hyung... Sorry..."