16. A friend group of 7

After around 3 hours of eating, chatting and some dumb games, all of them have relaxed around each other and are talking to each other like they've known the each other's for years.

But that didn't last as long as Beomgyu wished for when she and Jisung noticed Minho's schizophrenic symptoms starting to show up. Jisung quickly walked/dragged his fiancée inside the house with Beomgyu staying in the backyard with the other's as they were confused.

"What's happening?" Yeonjun looked after his co-worker and his fiancée and then at Beomgyu.

"Ah- I don't think I should tell anything about Minho to you guys, but... Uhm... Minho's symptoms are acting up so that's why Jisung took Minho inside where appa is, who is also Minho's doctor so... Yeah" she rubbed the back of her neck, feeling bad for the fact that she could have accidentally triggered her other best friend somehow.

"Oh... I hope Minho will be okay soon again" Soobin said as he stood up, walked next to his neighbour and sat down on the bench. He opened his arms, to which Beomgyu hugged him immediately, nearly crying as the older gently rubbed her back to calm her down.

"Shh, it's okay Gyu, it's okay... Don't blame yourself okay? You didn't know this would happen, nor did Jisung and Minho by the looks on their faces.. Minho could be tired of socialising and that could have triggered their symptoms to act up, or maybe it was triggered by something else, we don't know and you shouldn't blame yourself for it either"

"The giant bunny is correct, Beomgyu. Please calm down, okay? Everything will be okay" Huening Kai smiled comfortingly towards his noona. The older girl smiled slightly back at him before hiding her face on her neighbours shoulder, some tears escaping from her eyes, wetting Soobin's shirt slightly.

"Beomgyu, boys, is Minho's bag there?" Chanhee asked from the back door, causing everyone to look at him. Beomgyu quickly looked around and saw her friends bag near herself so she took it on her hands and walked up to her father before giving it to him.

"Thank you dear, if you want, you guys can go to the basement or to your room as I take care of Minho as Jisung is trying to calm them down"

"Oh okay, uhm... Appa, can I ask something?"
"Yeah, what is it sweetheart?"
"What triggered Minho...? Or do you even know...?" She asked carefully, as Chanhee thought about her question.

"Do they know anything?"
"Uhm, not really, but Minho had sent me a message saying that they want to tell them about their condition, but are too shy to do so" she even opened the conversation as proof.

Minmin

Beom, I'm so scared to tell your friends about my schizophrenia since I don't know them and I also haven't been having symptoms for couple days

Min, I assure you, they'll understand your condition, but if you don't want to tell them, that's completely okay! If you want, I can also tell them, but only if you want me to do so

Aaah, I don't know... Maybe if something happens? You may ask permission also from your appa since he's my doctor as well

I'll ask him tomorrow, but only if you get symptoms or an attack or get triggered and all that, oki? Please go to sleep now, Jisung sent me a message telling me to tell you to go to bed

Okay okay, I'll go to sleep now, night Beom!

Night MinMin!
Read 22:48

Chanhee read the messages before he nodded.

"Okay, when Minho calms down, how about then you two would tell the others?"
"Oh oki, but we might need your help because you know a lot better than us two"