9. Fear and love are opposites

"Well hello Beomgyu, my princess"
"I'm not your princess Haru, what are you doing here and why are you back to tourment me?"
"Ouch that's harsh my princess. I'm here to get you back obviously, why else?"
"You're breaking the rules they set for you"

"And do I care? Didn't you love bad boys?"
"Absolutely not, and you're not even a bad boy, you're an crazy person who is stalking me even after making my life a hell just couple years back"
"Princess, do you really think of me like that? I love you and you think of me like that"
"Yes, you isolated me, manipulated me, abused me and almost killed me. Go to the police station and turn yourself in if you love me"

"But before that I want you, a last kiss at least, please?"
"No, you broke the rules the court gave you and you're also breaking the law. I wish I never loved you back then so I couldn't get nightmares and dream of fucking killing myself because of the things you forced me to do"

"Ouch princess... But before I go, can you tell me one thing"
"Depends what it is"
"Do you love the top student from our class?"
"Why would I answer you?"
"So I know who to kill obviously"
"Haru, I hope you rot in jail because I recorded this whole conversation, now get out of my house that you broke into and go to the police station and turn yourself in"

"That's mean my princess, but fine, I guess I will because you requested me to do so, bye bye my princess" Haru threw a dead flowers past the boy before closing the window, leaving Beomgyu's bedroom. The small boy watched as his ex boyfriend skipped out of his house and left to go to the police station like he promised. Beomgyu sighed of relief before he looked at the dead flowers. There was a french marigold, forget-me-not, lavender, pink carnation, carolina rose and a white rosebud.

"Jealousy... True love... Distrust... Woman's love... Dangerous love... Girlhood..." Beomgyu stared at the flowers and sighed deeply before he put them onto the study table and left the room to finally free his neighbour and his friends.

"Choi Beomgyu, don't you ever dare to do that again" Soobin hugged the younger boy so tightly that the other two worried if he got any air.
"I won't, I'm sorry, but at least I got him go to the police station and turn himself in to show that he loves me..." Beomgyu sighed before Soobin let go of him.

"You don't look happy about that... What did he do?" Soobin whispered so quietly that his boyfriend and friend didn't hear him.
"He called me princess and threw dead flowers at me... French marigold, forget-me-not, lavender, pink carnation, carolina rose and white rosebud..." Beomgyu whispered back quietly before sighing again.

"What the actual fuck, Gyu throw them away immediately"
"Yes yes my queen" Beomgyu waved his hand as he disappeared into the olders bedroom and came back out with the dead flowers.

"Dead flowers...?" Yeonjun asked confused.
"He threw them at me" the small boy just shrugged before going downstairs, the three older males following him to see him throw them in the bin with a frown.

"Everything okay? I don't know what happened, but I have a feeling you probably shouldn't be frowning at the fact you threw them away" Taehyun carefully said and Soobin silently nodded as he agreed to the statement.

"The meanings... Especially two of them... They're slightly bothering me, but oh well..." Beomgyu shook his head a little, as in to get his thoughts under control.

Were I being too noticeable? Were I so readable that people have already figured it out? Soobin doesn't know it, right? I never told him so he shouldn't, right? Beomgyu got lost in his own thoughts once again. He should be comfortable with telling at least Soobin, but he's not comfortable at all, because he fears that Soobin will cut ties with him again.