{⸙:❛𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 42❜:❀}

>───⇌• :🦋: •⇋───<

Y/n pov

He angrily pouted and rushed downstairs as I frowned.
What's going on in his mind??
I took the bag in which I've kept my stuff and made my way downstairs too.

I reached there and saw him standing leaning against the wall near the front door while smirking.

Um this isn't going good I guess.

I raised my left eyebrow and looked at him questioning.

Taehyung - Lemme see how will my babygirl leave *wink*

Damn can he stop..?

I cleared my throat trying not to smile.
I went towards the front door and kept my hand on the handle ready to open it.

Oh but..

It's locked.

Nice one Mr.hubby

I hid my smile and turned towards him with a serious face.

Y/n - Care to tell where are the keys?

His smirk grew wider as he showed me the keys in his hands.

Y/n - Give me the keys

I said and went towards him while he turned to the other side.
Then, I went to face him again but he ran towards the living room.

Y/n - Yahhh you can't just lock the door like that!!!

Taehyung - You are NOT going.

Y/n - I am, yes I am.

Taehyung - No!

Y/n - Yes!

Taehyung was running around the whole living room while I was trying to chase him.

Oh I can't, he's way too fast

I went towards the couch and plopped myself on it.
I felt Taehyung coming towards me so I opened my eyes and in a flash of light he picked me up in bridal style and started walking.

Y/n - Aish! Put me down!! What are you doing!?

Taehyung - You won't listen so I've to do this.

He pecked my lips after finishing his sentence and I just kept quiet, well I wasn't able to say anything either.

He brought me to our bedroom and made me sit on the bed. He knelt down infront of me and looked at my face.

Taehyung - Y/n-ahh, I love you so much baby. I know, because of me you suffered all these months alone. But I, I was so dumb back then, I'm not like that anymore! Promise!
Please forgive me.

Y/n - Hmm.. should I?

I said while acting like I'm thinking.

Taehyung - Yess!!

He said while showing me his boxy smile.

Y/n - You've to.. show me that you've changed.. that you love me.

I bit the inside of my cheek trying not to smile again.
My poor TaeTae I'm troubling him a lot. Aish but it's fun!! I mean let's see what he do.

Taehyung - ohkkk!! Yes I will but for that you'll have to stay!

And let's just keep your stuffs back.

Y/n - You should probably sleep you've to go office tomorrow.

Taehyung - Aish don't worry about it.

...

4 days later
Y/n pov

Since these last few days Taehyung has been the bestest husband everrrr... Aahhh I'm so lucky.
No doubt, he loves me a lot. I waited for us to be like this since so long and now I'm not believing it.
My baby bear is trying his best to show his love *giggle*
And today, I'll confess to him, I'll tell him that I still love him. I can't hold back anymore. Being cold towards him is like.. just.. impossible.

He use to go a bit late to his office and comes a bit early so that we can spend time together *smile*

I was walking downstairs towards the kitchen after doing my morning routine.

But as soon as I reached there, my eyes widened and I covered my mouth with my hand.

The whole kitchen was a mess. As if some dogs or cats have faught here.
Urgh how!???
I stomped my feet inside the kitchen and saw a baby crawling.
Oh it's a man, It's Taehyung.

He looked at me and nervously smiled.
I frowned at him.

Taehyung - I'm just...C-cleaning this.

Just then I noticed that he wasn't crawling, he was cleaning the floor with a cloth.

Y/n - Aishh! But how did it happened..??

Taehyung - Um you see, I.. I was trying to make breakfast for us. And..and I don't know how- how.

I looked at him up and down, his clothes were messy. His hairs were falling on his eyes while he was looking down at the floor glancing at me time to time while speaking as if I'm gonna scold him.

Taehyung - *pout* I tried but it's hard.

I couldn't hold back anymore and broke into giggles while he just stood there confused.

Y/n - Taehyung! Your such a baby *giggle*

Taehyung - *smiles* no your the baby here.
B-but aren't you mad..?

Y/n - *giggle* why would I be?? You were just trying to cook. But you didn't have to tho.

He showed me his boxy smile and was about to hug me.

Taehyung - Uh-oh I'll go and clean myself first.

I nodded and he walked towards the stairs but came back running to the kitchen.

I frowned and asked him

Y/n -What happened?

───⇌• :🌷: •⇋───

-
-
-
I would like to be connected with ya'all 🥺💕 so do you guys have Insta??

It's my I'd:- vintaege.ficz
I write ffs there too.

You can dm me there ;) oh and you can comment your I'd too.
I would love to talk to you even after when this book will be finished💞

I'll go to school now~~

Thank you for reading
Don't forget to vote ❤️