Dark Hollow

Everyone had gathered around though the camp to hear what Neal had to say. They knew that he was the only one who could figure out how to get out of there. Killian kept his arms around his wife, he had meant his words once they left the caves. They would have a happy future, and the sooner they got away from Neverland the better. Adelaide appreciated it, dearly. Especially when she looked over at her sister, who was quite clearly upset about David keeping the truth from her. Emma sat besides Neal as he announced his plan.

"Pan's shadow?" She asked unbelieving of what he was saying, how could that be a good idea. "That's your way off the island?"

"Unfortunately, it's the only way."

"Oh. We thought you learned how to navigate the stars."

"I know how to navigate the stars," Neal confirmed as he looked up at David. "But I can't fly."

"I'm guessing that's where the shadow comes in."

"That's why we have to capture it."

"Capture it?" Emma asked unable to stop herself from doubting the plan, when she did Adelaide couldn't help but tense and Killian tried to calm her. She didn't like the idea of getting any closer to Pan than was absolutely necessary. And she knew that this was necessary, as much as she may wish for a different choice. "We've never been within feet of Pan unless he wanted us to be. Sneaking up on him to steal his shadow? That sounds insane."

"Except Pan's shadow is rarely with him. It's an entity unto itself, it can carry out his will from miles away." Killian pointed out as Emma and the others looked over at him, he said this in the hopes that it would help Adelaide feel a little safer. Even though he knew it would have little affect.

"What does that mean for us?"

"It means we can get his shadow without having to be anywhere near Pan... as long as we know where to look. I know where to look."

"Okay. You and I are on shadow duty."

"As am I."

"Killian?" Adelaide didn't want him to go after Pan's shadow. She didn't want to be separated after everything.

"This trek won't be easy, they could use another veteran of the island."

"Thanks man,"

"Then I'm coming to." Adelaide insisted and Killian looked down at her with his eyes wide. He did not want her to come along, after everything. "We shouldn't be separated."

"Well, in the meantime we'll give Tinkerbell a heads up, see if she can make good on her promise to get us into Pan's camp."

"Okay, we meet back at Tink's." Once again as Emma spoke, Killian remembered that sooner or later he would have to introduce Adelaide to Tinkerbell. And he really didn't want to do that. "Then we get Henry and get the hell back to Storybrooke."

"Okay."

"She'll come around David, she always does." Adelaide said patting her brother in law's arm gently as he had offered Snow a hand up which she had refused. She knew that there would be trouble for them, just as there had between her and Killian after Pan revealed the truth - but if they could get back on the same page then so could they. She kissed him on the cheek before she went to prepare to leave, David went to go after his wife again but she pretended that he wasn't there. When he tried to help her, she resisted passing Adelaide and Killian as she did. Adelaide placed a hand gently on Killian's shoulder before following after her sister - she hadn't been acting much like a sister recently and as such wanted to try now. "How long is this going to go on for?"