Tiny

Adelaide had stayed the night with Killian, not wanting to be away from him for even a moment more than necessary. She had been readily informed, through many frantic text messages from Snow, that Gold had cashed in his favour from Emma. They were going to look for his son. Apparently Baelfire was in this realm, long before any of them where. She then had the pleasure of trying to explain what a phone was to Killian, which was a very long and confusing conversation. She was currently asleep in the large chair besides Killian's hospital bed, he'd tried to insist that she sleep with him after all they were man and wife however she insisted that she didn't want to hurt him. She had a large fluffy blanket covering her and Killian just watched her as she slept. That let him think, surely Cora had known that Adelaide was alive and that's why he hadn't let him go after his revenge alone. He'd been manipulated more than even he'd realised. There would be no more of that. He watched her slow breaths as she slept and eventually he too fell asleep.

Adelaide awoke not long after, she left Killian a note telling him that she would be back soon – not wanting him to worry. She entered the Blanchard Loft to see Emma and Henry had already gone. borrowed some of Snow's clothes as Snow made her some breakfast, apparently they needed her help with something. As Adelaide descended the stairs in the Loft, she had used the only parts of Snow's wardrobe she liked, she saw David enter wearing two gun holsters.

"You like the holster's, don't you?"

"I miss carrying a sword," David said to his sister-in-law, as he shrugged.

"Well," Snow said coming forward and handing Adelaide an apple, ignoring the irony. "It looks good on you."

"Come on, Leroy has the dwarves on Cora watch. They've got eyes everywhere but they could use all of our help,"

"I'm not going to be much help," Adelaide said pulling her jacket she had left at the Loft. "I'm going back to the hospital to be with Killian,"

"Well, how hard can it be to find a powerful sorceress in a small town?"

"Apparently," David said as they opened the door to reveal Regina who had been preparing to knock on it. "Not very hard,"

"Regina, it's so good to see you," Adelaide said with a smile on her face, just relived to see her.

"I know that you two think I'm responsible for poor Doctor Hopper's death,"

"He's... alive,"

"What?"

"I told you Regina, I knew you'd been framed," Adelaide said, glad that she had been right to stick by her side.

"Who would do that?"

"Your mother," Adelaide gave Regina a sympathetic look, she knew Regina never had a good relationship with her mother. After all Cora did kill Daniel. "She's here,"

"But... but that's not possible."

"When we found a way back so did she, we were wrong... and we're so sorry."

"I know, but if Cora's here then we're all in danger. Please you have to let me see my son, I can protect him."

"He's not here,"

"What?" Regina said angry at the idea.

"Mr Gold asked Emma to help him find his son, they left town about an hour ago with Henry,"

"And no one told me?"

"Regina we tried, but we couldn't find you to tell you." Adelaide said trying to prove that this was a good thing, "Besides if Henry's out of town that means he's safe from Cora."