Think Lovely Thoughts

Regina and Gold were both making their way through the almost never ending Neverland jungles, Gold was leading the way because he knew his way around the place better than anyone else did. He didn't particularly want to be with the woman who was his current travelling companion. Though he had to admit that they were much closer to what they needed now, than when they had been when they had been working alone. In his hand, he held the Pandora's Box that Ariel had brought the pair of them from his shop. They had to hope that it would do what they needed it to.

"You know despite our differences, I can always count on you to get things done... unlike the rest of them." Regina couldn't help but speak out loud as they continued to walk, though Gold showed absolutely no signs of responding. So she decided to do the one thing that she knew would get a reaction out of him. Admitting the one thing she hated to admit. "You were right. They're just a liability."

"Where are they?"

"Oh, well - Pan told them Neal was alive. Guy-liner seemed to think that Adelaide had seen him but she had no memories of it." That information intrigued Gold. Why would Adelaide say something like that, why would she pretend she hadn't seen Neal? Unless of course she wasn't, and Pan truly had tampered with her memory - knowing it would cause problems in the family. That was probably why he targeted the girl. "And of course, Emma took the bait. Such a waste of time. Oh, I'm so sorry."

"No, no, don't be - he is alive."

"What?"

"Pan wasn't lying. My son is here on the island, I've seen him."

"You saw him, and you..." Regina was unsure about what this meant, and she wondered if he had seen Adelaide too. "You just parted ways? You realise that he might have a way off the island."

"Let's worry about the travel plans after we get Henry." Gold turned to Regina, wanting to get away from this subject because he did not need another person thinking that he had malicious intentions towards his grandson.

"There's something you're not telling me. What happened when you saw him?"

"Look, all you have to know is the next time I see him will be when I'm putting Henry in his arms. When father and son are reunited." After that Gold turned around to walk away from her, and Regina just moved to follow after them. Because she knew the topic that would make

"Fine, let's not talk about that. Let's talk about Adelaide, shall we?"

"I'd rather not,"

"You know that he knows now, Hook I mean. We all know what you did to her." Gold stopped in his tracks, turning to look at her. Pan had told him that Hook knew, but he had hoped that only told him. Not the whole family, because he knew that they would all hate him now - not that he could really blame any of them. There was even a part of him that hated what he had done. "And I don't think you know what is coming for you now,"

"I know exactly what is coming. I've had plenty of time to think about what the one handed man would do to me when he found out."

"You can fix her, though... you can't,"

"Regina-"

"Don't try to lie to me, you can't. You don't know how,"

"It's worse than that." Gold admitted to Regina, and he only did so because he knew it wouldn't matter. She was so desperate to get Henry back that she wouldn't go against him. "No one could fix her. There is no magic strong enough."

*

Tinkerbell was leading the group of them through the forest. She was leading the charge, with Killian and Adelaide following after them. There was quite a bit that Adelaide wished to ask, because she wondered how Tink and Killian had met. She chose not to say anything in this moment however, after all they had bigger things at play here so she stayed silent. David and Mary Margaret were behind them, with Emma and Neal behind them. However as David approached Tinkerbell they heard the foliage in front of them rustling. The lot of them pulled their swords, and Killian pushed Adelaide behind him a little. Emma approached them, drawing her own whilst Mary Margaret reached her husband's side - they waited for whatever was coming. Ready if this was an ambush. Now more than ever Adelaide wished that she had something to defend herself. Eventually however it was revealed to be Regina. She felt relieved at the sight of her, until they saw Gold following her.