Lacey

Adelaide sat in her cell and all she could hear was crying. She'd seen Rumpelstiltskin coming in with another late that night but she hadn't been able to see who they really were. But she knew that it must be however had been crying. And the crying continued for days. The poor girl just couldn't stop. Adelaide remembered when all she could do was cry. Cry for Killian. Cry for herself. Cry for her baby. But eventually she realised – what was crying going to do. It didn't stop anything that happened to her, and it wouldn't stop Rumpelstiltskin from treating her as badly as he decided to. Instead she thought to herself. She hoped that Killian was better where he was, hoped that he was happier now. But she knew that he probably wasn't. She also heard someone breaking in. She knew the poor man must be desperate if he risked breaking into the Dark Castle – she just hoped that when Rumpelstiltskin retaliated it would be quick for the poor man whomever he was.

*

Snow and David turned up on Adelaide's door step that night with Emma in tow. They then dragged all three of them into the van before they stopped in the middle of nowhere. After all they had no idea why they were there – and by the looks of it there wasn't anything around for miles.

"Why are we in the middle of nowhere? Why aren't you guys telling me what's going on, why the secrecy?"

"Because you need to see it," Is all Snow would give them, Adelaide turned to Killian to see if he had any ideas but he just shrugged his shoulders.

"Great – that always goes well for me."

"Snow surely whatever it is can wait. After all August tried to warn us about something, or maybe even someone. Surely we should we focusing on that instead of standing in the middle of a field?" Adelaide asked her sister, completely confused.

"Doesn't matter,"

"Why the bloody hell not?" Killian asked confused, only this morning did David want to keep them all looking for whomever it was hurting August.

"Because of this." Snow said walking through a magical cloak. Once they were through it revealed a field that was full of magic beans. Anton came over to them when he saw Emma – he ignored Killian though.

"Emma,"

"Hey,"

"Are you here to help?" Anton asked, he sounded quite hopefully to Adelaide. "It's not quite harvest time yet."

"Beans... you're growing magic beans. That's what you were up to when I was in New York? Why didn't you tell me?"

"We are telling you," David said to all of them, they were all shocked to see this – they hadn't expected to ever see magic beans like this. "We kept it a secret to protect the crop, Mother Superior she cloaked the area. That way Anton can do what he does best."

"Actually you haven't seen me play dart but yeah I do this pretty good."

"Um, Anton, don't take this the wrong way," Emma said looking over to the tiny giant. "But why, why are you so..."

"Small? Cora – she, Hook and Regina brought me here from the Enchanted Forest."

"In my defence mate, I didn't exactly have a choice in that." Killian said standing up but Adelaide just rolled her eyes.

"Well them brought some magic to make me human sized, kind of like it actually." Anton said almost with a shrug towards Killian. It was probably the best thing that had happened to him in a while.

"Enough lollygagging!" Leroy shouted over to Anton, it didn't surprise Adelaide that the dwarves were involved. "Back to it."

"Wow, dwarves really like to work. It's great to see you Emma."