Ariel

Killian had been thinking about what Pan had told him but he didn't say anything. He couldn't, not yet. He had just started to feel better together. Regina had decided to give Emma some training on how to better use her magic which gave them all sometime to rest. Adelaide had her head in Killian's lap and he was playing with her hair as he tried to figure out what he should do - he hoped she would get some sleep but knew that she was unlikely to really get any until she was off the island. She was still so cold, even with Regina's jacket, so he had removed his own over coat and placed it onto of her like a blanket in the hopes that it would make her feel better. He knew what he needed to do. He needed to tell the group about Neal. But he was worried what that would mean for Adelaide, especially if they thought that she had lied to them.

"Focus. Concentrate."

"It's kind of hard when you're talking in my ear." Emma commented back to Regina, knowing she was trying her best. She didn't really understand why this was so hard, she had used her magic before.

"And when the wind blowing or it's raining, or... someone's shooting arrows at you." Regina pointed out to Emma, needing her to understand. She was working her hard but because that was the only way she would learn. She could not afford to only be able to use her gifts under perfect conditions because it was mid fight that she would need them. "Yes, concentration's hard. That's the point. Find your anger and use it to focus."

"No. There has to be a way without going dark."

"You're such a pathetic waste of ability."

"And you're a monster."

"Hey!" Adelaide shouted as she sat up from Killian's lap, she didn't want either of Henry's mothers to fight over something as simple as this. Regina however noticed something simple.

"Smell that?"

"What?"

"Smoke." Regina pointed out for Emma to turn around and see the fire pit alight. The queen however just walked away knowing that she had made her point. She took a seat next to Adelaide, who now knew that there was no point trying to sleep and Killian stood up realising what he needed to do - letting the queen take over looking after his wife.

"This is a bad idea..."

"She has it in her. She should learn to use it, we just have to trust her."

"Yeah, it's not Emma I don't trust."

"We need to talk." Killian whispered suddenly to David and Snow, speaking quietly because he did not want a certain person to hear. But Adelaide looked up concerned about what he possibly could say seeing that Killian was concerned about this - especially as he looked like he hadn't wanted her to hear. "Pan paid me a visit. He, uh... he told me that Neal is alive. That he's on this very island."

"But he can't be," Adelaide was the first one to respond and Killian had wished she hadn't. He could see Pan had been telling the truth, she truly had no idea that Neal was alive and well. There was a pained look on her face as he knew she still felt guilty about what had happened to him.

"Emma saw him. He was shot. He fell through a portal, no one could survive that."

"Well, he did and now he's here. He said he took him from this very camp while we were off in his cave."

"According to Pan, if he's telling the truth." Snow couldn't believe that this was real. She could remember how hurt her sister was at his death, how heartbroken Emma and Henry had been. This was not a little thing to say.

"And uh, why would he tell you? What does he hope to gain?"

"Because he also revealed that Adelaide saw him, he wanted to hurt me through her." Snow was quick to look over at her sister to get her to confirm that, but she was too busy looking at her husband ever so confused. She had not see him. Not since that dreadful day. She went to say something but Killian stopped her. "The day he returned Adelaide, she had been running - she had been hurt and she had seen Neal. But Pan used it to his advantage,"