Quite a Common Fairy

Killian followed the others, but he kept a close eye on one of them. None of them were speaking, they were all too concerned with finding Henry. He no longer cared about finding Henry, only being returned to his wife. He knew however that there missions were one and the same. He also kept his eye on the prince, he might not have gotten along well with the man but he knew that the man meant the world to Adelaide – he knew by the way the prince was acting that something wasn't right. He had a sinking idea of what it was.

"Hey, need a break?" David called to his wife, Killian could hear the man panting.

"No, I'm good."

"Are you sure?" David pressed not wanting to stop but at the same time wanting to rest at the same time. "You shouldn't overtax yourself."

"Sounds like you need a break."

"No, no I'm good,"

"David Nolan let himself go." Snow said almost with a smile, not knowing the truth.

"Does he look like he'd let himself go?"

"How much further?" Regina asked from the front of the group, growing tired of the Charming's quickly.

"We should be getting close, Pan's there. We are on a straight line course." Emma said pulling the map back out again as everyone surrounded her to look at the map as it changed before their eyes. "What the hell? How is it now behind us?"

"How can that be?"

"You got us lost,"

"No she didn't," Killian said as he held the lamp to the map, he hated this game of Pan's. It had meant that had wasted an entire day, it would take them so much longer to get to the people they needed reunited with. "Pan's moving it."

"He's got a playing trait on his soul."

"If Pan's camp keeps moving how are we ever going to find Henry?"

*

Henry hadn't left Adelaide's side, they'd slept under the same tree. Henry had his head in her lap as he continued to sleep. She didn't want him to wake, knowing the Pan would surely have something planned for them. She had tried to sleep, but she could barely sleep. So she watched over Henry and tried to give him as much comfort as she could. Until Pan walked up to them and threw something at each of them.

"Wake up, I got you."

"I don't like apples," Henry said, as they both looked down at the juicy red apple that would be the envy of any poisonous apple. Adelaide almost didn't trust that this wasn't a poisonous apple.

"Who doesn't like apples?"

"It's a family thing,"

"Don't worry, there not for eating. It's for a kind of game," Pan said bending down to their height and Adelaide knew in her soul that this wasn't going to be good, whatever game he had in mind was just dangerous especially when he started to aim the cross bow at them. "A really fun game, I call it target practice."

*

Meanwhile Killian and the rest of the group were stood around looking at the map, trying to decide what their next move should be. They were all desperate and defeated now.

"So this whole track has been for nothing?"

"I told you walking was idiotic, I suggest using magic," Regina said, totting the same horn she'd been using since they'd arrived in Neverland. "We can materialize in the camp, grab Henry and Adelaide."

"We don't know where the camp is, have you even been listening?"

"Pan'll have shields against magic," Killian stated needing them to listen because he wasn't going to let them endanger his wife. "Such an attempt would end in your death and more importantly in Adelaide's death – that's why we are walking,"