Nasty Habits

Everyone was sat around as Emma started to plan how they would extract Henry and Adelaide, Killian was part of the conversation however his mind wasn't fully on their cause. He wanted his wife back more than ever. So once again he found himself staring at her necklace in his good hand. He longed her for. But of course, he knew there might still be a long wait until he could clutch at his wife again.

"This is where they're keeping Henry and Adelaide, Pan's compound. According to, uh..."

"Tinkerbell,"

"Yeah I know," Emma admitted, she couldn't believe that she was still getting used to it. As soon as she got used to one thing, along came another thing that she would've found hard to believe if it hadn't have been for what she'd learnt from Henry. "Still weird to say,"

"Tink, is fine."

"Not sure that's any better, anyway - she says that there are sentries positioned across the front which is why we are going to come in through the back entrance here. She's going to talk her way in. Once she makes sure the coast is clear, then we are going to sneak on in."

"You'll still have to deal with any lost boys once you're inside."

"I think we can handle a few children with pointy sticks."

"It's not the sticks you need to worry about, it's the poison they're dipped in,"

"Dreamshade, Hook warned us," Snow said to the fairy. Killian hadn't heard his name called since Adelaide left, they all called him Hook because they didn't trust him still. Killian pretended not to notice as David looked back at him, he didn't need his death to cloud his mind.

"Good, because one nick and you'll spend the last of-"

"Poison stick equals death, we got it," David said, not in need of another reminder of how much he was going to suffer before he died. "Now when can we put this rescue mission into action?"

"I'm ready to go - just as you tell me the exit plan..." As Tink said that Emma sharply turned to Killian, none of them had figured out the exit plan just yet. He went to form words, but nothing escaped. "You do have an escape plan, don't you?"

"It's... it's more of a last-minute trip,"

"If you don't have a way off this island, then none of this matters."

"We'll figure it out," Regina said to the fairy, just wanting her son back - confused as to why Killian wasn't saying anything. She knew he wanted Adelaide back as much as she wanted Henry back.

"You'll figure it out? No one comes and goes from this place unless he allows it, this is a waste of time."

"Hey, when it comes to family we always find a way."

"You don't get it... here." Tinkerbell said rummaging to get something to hopefully bring them to her senses. "Let me show you something, you know what this is?"

"Yeah a watch,"

"I got it from the people who brought your son here for Pan," Tink knew that would get a reaction from them and she was right. Emma, along with her family, were all quick to their feet at the mention of the people that led them here.

"Greg and Tamara? Where are they? Why'd they give you that?"

"I got it off the girl's body," Tinkerbell said knowing it would get through to them, when Regina learned of their fates she couldn't help a small smile - justice had been served at very least. "Spent half the night cleaning the blood off it and the other guy... well there wasn't enough left of him to find anything useful. This is what Pan does to people he employs, what do you think he's going to do to you? I'm not sticking my neck on Pan's chopping block without a way off this island - when you figure that out, you know where I live,"