1 ~ Prologue

Trigger warning - Abuse and murder

Enjoy~

3rd POV

---- In Tokyo, y/n age 6 ----

"Good morning mom!" y/n shouted excitedly. The little girl was always happy when her mother was home.

"Good morning y/n." Elina smiled at the little girl. "Are you ready to go to the store today?"

"Yep! Ray-Ray is coming too, right?" y/n asked, hoping for a yes.

"Yes he's comin-" Elina's phone began ringing. "Ok. Yep. Got it." Her voice became serious. "y/n."

"Mommy?" y/n became very worried. Her mother rarely got this serious.

"Mommy won't be able to come with you. Something happened to dad. You and Ray go ahead and go though." She smiled softly.

"B-but mommy-"

"I know I promised you but we'll go together next week. Okay?" She rubbed the little girl's head.

"Okay," y/n smiled softly. "I'll go with Ray." She turned and walked towards her 15-year-old brother's room. "I'll make sure we get watermelon!" Y/n shouted excitedly. y/n got her love of watermelon from her mother. Every weekend Elina and y/n would eat watermelon together. Watermelon holds a special place in her heart.

y/n knocked eagerly on her brother's door. "Ray-Ray! I'm ready to go!"

The older boy opened his door with a smile. "Okay y/n."

Y/n and Ray walked around the city buying food, fun activities for later, and anything they may need. The sun was setting as y/n and Ray walked back to their home.

"Today was so much fun! We got paints and puzzles and food and puzzles-"

"You already said puzzles." the older brother laughed.

"Oh," Y/n also laughed.

They passed by a farmers market when a fruit caught y/n's eye.

"We almost forgot the watermelon!" y/n shouted. "Can I buy it?"

Ray handed y/n the proper amount and she bought the perfect one.

"Ray" She whined, "It's too heavy!" The little girl struggled to carry the watermelon.

"We are almost home. Think you can hold it for another, 2 minutes?"

"Yes!" Y/n shouted determined.

The two siblings walked through their neighborhood. Only a couple of people lived around them so it was quiet.

Ray pulled out his keys, unlocking the door. He looked into their home, blood scattered the walls. The bags in his hands fell to the ground. He was frozen in place, temporarily forgetting about the little girl behind him.

"Ray-" The girl dropped the watermelon in her hands.

Laying 2 meters away from the little girl was her mother's massacred body. A kitchen knife sticking in her chest. Blood covering her white shirt and blue jeans. Their brown floors smeared with blood. The white walls now red. The little girl stared in horror as her father stumbled out of the back hallway.

"Dad? What happened to mom?" Ray shouted at the man reeking of alcohol.

"I killed your whore of a mother." He slurred. "She said she wanted a divorce. She tried calling the cops on me so I had to stop the whore."

"M-mommy?" The little girl took small steps toward the dead woman's body. "W-wake u-up." Y/n didn't understand why she wasn't responding.

"Y/n!" Ray yelled. "He's gonna hurt you!" He yelled grabbing the girl's arm.